Episode - 2 (Hanging out)

Yeah i'm back yooooooo
Anyways back to the story

------------------------------------
Takemichi's Pov

"who are you?" as i was thinking about what happened yesterday i heard shouting outside my classroom door than suddenly the door opened revealing Mi-........ MIKEY???!???!!!!!!!? What was he doing here.

"Oh there you are Takemitchi" i was still shocked as to what is he doing here "Can i take takemitchi with me?" He asked our classroom sensei who just anwered with a "Y-yes" I got up and walk outside.

When i walk out of my classroom i saw all the 3rd years laying down on the ground "W-what happened here?" "Oh this? they just pissed me off" Draken said "Oi you all line up" as he said this all the 3rd years started to line up.

"If you leave gaps in between it will hurt you more" Draken said, than they suddenly started to walk on top of them while i just walk beside the laying 3rd years.

"Now let's go to My baby's classroom" "B-baby?" "Yeah he's talking about Hari believe me or not he fall for him at first sight kinda shocking right?" Wait so Mikey-kun fall for Hari-kun omg it's hard to believe tho.

Than we stopped in front of 9th grade Mikey-kun just walk inside while shouting "Rayyyyyyyyyy" Which caught everyone's who was present there attention including teacher who i assume was giving test results.

Hari's Pov

I was sitting on the last desk looking out the window as the teacher was giving us our test results "Hari Watanabe" My name came up but i payed no mind and just raised my hand to let her know i was there.

"Scored 25/25 In History, Geo, Eco and Civics, 20/20 in Japanese, 25/25 in English, 30/30 in Maths, 20/20 in Science, 15/15 in Comput-" As she was speaking her words were cutted off by the classroom door opening wide and a voice shouting "Rayyyyyyyyyy" Mikey-san? What's he doing here.

As he was looking around maybe trying to find me he saw me and started to walk towards me "Let's hangout" and since i had nothing to do i walk away with him outside as we were walking outside the school we suddenly heard a voice.

"Stop" Hina? As i turned around i saw her walking towards us and she looked angry she stops in front of Aniki (Mikey) while looking up at him who looked down at her.

She raised her hand about to slap Aniki but i stopped her hand before she could slap him. Everyone looked at me as i spoke "Yk you should not slap a stranger without knowing who he is Hina-chan" "H-huh".

"I-I'm so sorry" "i didn't knew you were a friend of these 2" i looked at Hina-chan as she apologise to Aniki while i stiffened a laugh "It's ok just make sure you don't try to slap anyone before even knowing them" "Y-yes"

Time skip 'cause your author is lazy and yeah Mikey was cycling while Hari was behind him.

"I'll create a new era for delinquents please help me while building it Takemitchi and Ray" "Sure" i said while Takemichi was still in shock.

"Thank you Hari, Takemitchi"

----------------------------

Baibai 'til than study or watch videos