Episode - 1 (Meeting and Falling inlove)

'' thinking
"" talking
() action
[]Author's note
This will be when takemichi was fighting Kiyomasa(that dipshit)

Now onto the episode:-
----------------------------------♡

"Takemichi stop" shouted Takemichi's friends. Takemichi was fighting Kiyomasa which was a really wrong move as he was being beated to death as everyone of the audience present there shouted but suddenly it went silent everyone looked at the scene as Takemichi was not backing out it was like he was determined for something.

Well someone just so happens to pass by the ground where the fight was happening and it was our main character [wooooohooooooooo] and the so called Ray known for having the Nickname beacuse he used to be the feared kid in the whole town or maybe even Japan but what he was doing here?

"I thought toman was known for having a unique era" Said Ray with his deep voice gaining all of the people present there attentions including Takemichi, his friends and Kiyomasa as everyone there was stood still shaking in fear.

"What's happening here?" asked Ray
"Good to see you Ray-kun!" all of the people there shouted while having there head down.

"I-it's not what it's looks like Ray-kun" said Kiyomasa
"What do you mean it's not what it's looks like? You are hurting my friend and you expect me to believe it?" asked Ray
"I didn't knew he was a friend of urs" said Kiyomasa
"So, if he was not u would still hurt hi-" Ray was cut off by another voice
"Oi Kiyomasa, u are scaring the crowd" Said the Tokyo Manji Kai Vice president Ken Ryuguji a.k.a Draken.

"Nai, nai Ken-chin all my Dorayaki is gone" said a somewhat deeper voice behind Draken and there was a person shorter than Draken but taller than Ray and takemichi and his friends and he was no one other than Manjiro Sano a.k.a Mikey the president or leader of toman himself "Huh? I told you to not call me that ouside".

'I'm in love' Thought Ray
As mikey walked past Draken going towards Takemichi and Ray everyone bowed and said "Good work President!!!!"
"a-ah Sano-Kun i'm Red i-" and mikey walked past him
"You are in the way Mikey is not talking to anyone he's not interested in" Said Draken as Kiyomasa also bowed but not properly so Draken kicked him in the stomach
"Oi Kiyomasa since when did u become so important make sure u are in this level when u bow to the president" said Draken
"H-hai" said Kiyomasa while holding his stomach.

As Mikey walked pass by Ray and went to Takemichi. Ray was a bit disappointed but didn't said anything just looked at the scene "U what's ur name?" " H-hanagaki Takemichi" "i see Takemitchy" "H-huh? Takemitchy?" "If Mikey say it than it is Takemitchy" Than Mikey put his hand behind Takemichi's head "Are you really a mid-schooler?" questioned Mikey as Takemuchi Stared at him in shock "Ne Takemichi U R my buddy from now on ok?" as Mikey said that he stood up and went to Ray as Takemichi was just shocked.

"And what's ur name? Shortie" "Hari watanabe, Ray for short and who are you calling short? I'm still growing ok? I'll be taller one day" "And i would like to see that day coming shortie" Said Mikey while chuckling
"U R Mean" Said Ray as he pouted "Heh Cute" said Mikey as Ray just looked away "Who is the host of this fight?" asked Mikey as everyone including our pouting Ray pointed at Kiyomasa.

Mikey walked up to him and kicked him and the rest uk "Ne Takemitchy i'll see u tmr and Shortie let me buy u something maybe than u'll feel better" said Mikey while walking away "H-hai" replied Takemichi "I'M NOT SHORT ANIKI" shouted Ray as he walked towards Mikey

'Oh god just what i've got myself into first Kiyomasa's Servant and now the monster's slave?'

------------------------------♡
The end hope you liked it (。'▽'。)♡