Episode - 9 (One's Annoyed, while the other's ignoring)

This is just them hanging out before the fight.

------------------------♡

Ace's Pov⁠♡

What's wrong with Mikey-kun, he's been acting weird ever since that base meeting. He doesn't listen to me, walks away whenever I try to have a talk with him like what is wrong with him?
"Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so frustrating"

Takemichi and other bottoms (Only Toman one's) looked at me since we were hanging out 2gether while the tops were hanging out 2gether (Only Toman one's).
"What's wrong Ace?"
Asked Mitsuya.
"Mikey-kun is ignoring me, this is what's wrong"
I answered.

"He's still ignoring you? It's been days"
Takemichi said, I agreed
"I know and this shit is fucking pissing me off, You'all know what? Imma just fucking talk to him. How can this guy be this much jealous, just because I have a friend, I need to knock some senses in him"

Third Person's Pov♡

Everyone sweat dropped at what Ace said, Chifuyu asking.
"But how are you gonna do that? You literally start shaking and being nervous whenever he's close to you"
Everyone (Except the tops) laugh at what Chifuyu said, leaving Ace red with embarassment.

There was nothing to deny because the young teen start going in his dying mode whenever Mikey was close to him, even tho they are dating.
"S-shut it Fuyu, you wouldn't even look up if Kazutora was here"

The mentioned teen blushed after hearing his teen name and thought it would be better to shut up because if he didn't than Ace would tease him whenever Kazutora is passing through them.
"I'm going"
Ace said.
"Good luck"

Everyone (bottoms) said giving him a thumbs up as an encouragement to tell him he can do it.
"Nii-san"
The mentioned blonde was talking to Draken but stopped when he heard Ace's voice, Looked at him for a sec. Than again continued his talk with Draken.

Now Ace was actually pissed, he was ignoring him right infront of his friends, 'he was so gonna regret it' Ace thought and grabbed Mikey's collar and looked him in the eye and said.
"Mikey, Can i have a few words with you?"

Everyone looked scared even Mikey because,
1. Ace never calls Mikey by his real name or Mikey.
2. He was grabbing Mikey's collar, it may look normal but Ace would always blush or look shy even when they hold hands.
3. He was looking Mikey in the eye, He never did that instead he would always be the one to look away whenever they make eye contact but today he's was having firm eye contact with him.
4. He was grining, No,no, no, if you think a kind or gentle grin, than you are extremely wrong he was grining, a scary grin which I may say sent shiver through everyone's spines.

They were shaking and exchanging glances, knowing glances they knew that Mikey will get a good lacture from Ace, Mikey gulped as he agreed.
"S-sure"
Everyone was shocked because Mikey was shuttering and it was a thing that they never get to see, maybe they were blessed by the gods that sent Ace there and made the Invincible Mikey Shutter.

Mikey and Ace went to a bench Mikey sat on it while Ace stand infront of him, Ace started to speak uhhh no Scream!
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MANJIRO SANO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING ME FOR HUH? YOU SHOULD NOT BE JEALOUS OVER OSANAI HE'S LIKE A BROTHER TO ME WHO I PLAY AROUND WITH AND EVEN HE TREATS ME LIKE A BROTHER, HOW MANY TIMES I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT I ONLY LOVE YOU AND WILL ONLY BELONG TO YOU BUT NO YUU ARE STUBBORN NEVER LISTENING TO ME TRY HEARING OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHT TOO MIKEY, YOU SHOULD..................................................................................................................................................................."

Everyone was looking from a far seeing as Ace put his wrath on Mikey, they actually feel bad for Mikey now but hey he deserved it for ignoring Ace without asking him about what was the relation b/w Osanai and Ace.

After Ace was finally done, he was taking breathes while glaring at Mikey, who was looking down avoiding eye contact because ofc he was scared!!!!!😓😓😓.
"Sorry"
Mikey looked up when Ace said that, questioning if he heard him apologize or it was just a thought but than thinking why would he say sorry?

Ace sighed as he continued with what he was saying.
"Sorry for yelling at you like that, i should not have done that"
"Why are you apologizing, I should be the one to say sorry"
Mikey was protesting about why Ace was apologizing and everyone was also confused.

"It's wrong, you are older than me and I should not have yelled at you I was disrespectful of me to do that, I know sorry can't help me take my words back but it can maybe make the situation better?"

Everyone was shocked, Mikey was just staring at Ace thinking 'God what did I do to deserve this precious fluff ball?', Mikey got up and hugged Ace kissing his head while saying.
"It's ok baby besides, i don't get to see your anger that much. After we'll get married I'll make sure to never ignore you or I'll have a good lacture for 2-3 hours"

Everyone laughed while Ace playfully punched his chest blushing because, Mikey said after they will get married, Mikey was thinking so ahead in the future, Maybe they were already married? Who knows but for now they were enjoying their time at the beach since Toman were the only one there and everyone was not at the beach maybe it was not a beach season eh?

They sat in the sand watching as the sun was beginning to set, Mikey hugging Ace from behind while, Ace was sitting in his lap, Baji was sitting beside Takemichi talking to him but mostly flirting.

Everyone was happy hanging out after a very long time, At last the watched as the Sun was fully settled and the sky was beginning to turn pinkish-purple and the Moon was shown shining in the dark, it was the full moon, Everyone took pictures as a memory and went home Ace staying at Mikey's house, Baji wanting to take Takemichi at his house but Ace not allowing and glaring down at the fellow Vampire while he shivered and goes from "Takemichi sleep at my house" to "Nevermind you have school tomorrow hehe" Guess this was the effect of a Watanabe's glare?

-------------------------♡
Bai Bai And just so you don't get things wrong Watanabe is his surname.
And yeah the next chapter might be smutty not b/w Ace and Mikey but B/w...........
Bai bai
And there's nothing new in the past chapters it's I decided to add title on it so it would not look odd.