She looked beautiful standing there in her wedding dress, looking like a beautiful pink flower. I smiled at her and went near her. Taking her hand in mine, I kissed the back of her hand. She looked a bit nervous.

" You are looking so beautiful today. I even forgot that there were other people as well, I just kept looking at you. My heart also skipped a few beats. I was losing my mind. " I said and she blushed even more. I pulled her a bit towards me.

" Hey! Are you not going to say anything? " I asked and she smiled a bit.

I just couldn't believe that we were already married. Just 7 days back, I was going mad with Daanav being at Mahi's place and trying to get married to her and I was just getting jealous and wanted to throw him a few punches. And today we were standing in this room which was decorated for our wedding night.

I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead and made her sit beside me on our bed. I could not take my eyes off her.

She was wearing a big nose ring... Which was connected to her hairdo. Though she looked beautiful, I could see that she must be uncomfortable.

" Though you are looking out of this world, still you must be uncomfortable in all this heavy jewelry and this wedding lehenga. If you want you can change into something comfortable. " I said and she nodded and smiled.

She went near the dressing table and started trying to detach her nose ring from her hairdo. But was unable to do so. I went towards her and stood behind her, I tried to do it for her, but her fragrance was making me want to do something else... I also helped her to remove the dupatta that was attached to her head.

After about 10 minutes we managed to detach her dupatta from her dress and her hair. I was getting affected by her standing so close to me. Her subtle fragrance was driving me crazy.

I had to use every ounce of self-control in me. I just wanted to have her in my arms and make her mine forever. But I controlled my urge to savor her as I didn't want to scare her with the intensity of my emotions.

Her long beautiful black hair was now free and I wanted to get lost in them. It made a beautiful frame around her angelic face. She was facing towards the mirror and I was standing behind her looking into her eyes in the mirror.

Mahi's POV

I was getting very nervous. He was standing so close to me. His hot breath was tickling my neck and ear. I was feeling very good but my heart was beating frantically.

Now that we managed to remove my dupatta, my waist was bare. He touched it lightly and I felt lots of sparks going into my body, I closed my eyes.

He slid my hair aside and gasped when he saw a low-cut back blouse of my lehenga set. His hand brushed the bare skin of my back and I inhaled a deep breath.

He looked at me and opened the latch of my very heavy necklace set. He removed it and placed it on the dressing table. Bending a bit he kissed my neck, and then removed my big and heavy jhumkies too and rubbed my ear and kissed me at the back of my ears. I was getting weak behind my knees with this intimacy.

I was blushing so hard that I could not utter a single word. He held my hands and started to find his name in my Mehandi. It is an old game where the bride hides the name of the groom in her Mehendi in the best way possible, and the groom is supposed to find it. I was looking at him as he was busy finding his name.

After 2 minutes he finally found it. He showed it to me and I nodded. He held my hand in his and started removing the bangles from my hands.

I was getting conscious under his heated gaze. He snaked his arms around my bare waist and pulled me more towards him. My back was pressed against his chest. He kissed my neck again and nuzzled, I gasped.

" Oh, Mahi... You are looking so pretty that I am losing my sanity. " He said with a hoarse voice.

His hoarse voice suggested that he was as affected as I was. He seemed to love doing it as he peppered many kisses along my neck.

" Ron, please!! Stop it. " I said but it sounded like a whisper.

" Your fragrance is driving me crazy.. " he said while nuzzling on my neck and shoulder. I was getting aroused and all the inhibition of being together for the first time was leaving my body. I moaned as his heated kisses were making me go crazy with desire.

He placed some more kisses on the other side of my neck. Then he placed a kiss on my bare back. I clutched my lehenga in my fists.

I was losing control over myself and I wanted to throw myself in his arms but just then, he stepped back from me, I looked at him with surprise.

" I want you... to change, all this is beautiful but this dress is so heavy, I want you to relax and get comfortable." He whispered in my ear and bit it lightly.

I went to one of my bags to take out a nightwear but he pulled me to the pile of gifts.

I looked at him with surprise and he gave me a beautifully wrapped gift, taking it out of the gift bags, I took it and he asked me to open it.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hi, this is my today's chapter. I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, share and comment.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thank you,

Chhavi