Chapter 100

Mahi's POV

" I love you, Mahi. Trust me, I have only loved you in my life. "  He said, I nodded and hugged him. But I wanted to see what he said in answer to it now that he was angry with Dad.

" I trust you, but please tell me why you broke my heart that party night. I really want to know. "

" Mahi, my love, please leave that topic, I don't want to talk about it. It was my mistake, I have my reason for that but I can't tell you. Slap me as many times as you want but please forgive me for what I did that day. It was my mistake, I... I am sorry. Hit me, if you want but please don't ask me about it, Because I will not be able to tell you that. "  He said looking uncomfortable, but didn't tell me that it was my dad who forced him.

" But then this one thing will always remain between us... I don't want any misunderstanding between us. Please don't hide anything from me. "

" Please, overlook just this one issue. I swear, I will never give you any reason to cry again. Except if you want to cry out of happiness in my arms. "  He said and I wanted to cry out of happiness.

" Oh, Ron!! You are such an idiot!!" I said shaking my head.

" But you love this idiot, right?? "  He asked looking into my eyes. I could see he was a bit tensed.

" Right!! I love you much more than I used to love you earlier. " I said.

" Oh God!! Really?? Means your obsession for me has increased?? " he asked feigning to look shocked.

" Absolutely!! It has increased many times. Scared??  "  I asked, he nodded.

" Shit!! I had difficulty in handling you then, only God can save me now. God!! Please save me. "

" Even God can't save you from me now. " I said looking into his eyes. And he looked shocked for a second and then grinned.

" Okay, I am at your service, mam, do whatever you want to do with me. I am actually excited to know what you plan to do to me. " he was grinning and bent to kiss me again.

" Ron!!! Stop, mom is here, waiting outside. " I said and he was surprised to hear that.

" What?? Why didn't you tell me?? Why is she here?? "  he asked.

" I don't know, but she has called your parents home, they will be here anytime soon. "  I told him.

"  Really? What happened all of a sudden? " he asked and I shrugged.

Just then we heard the main door opening and we heard the voice of Priya Aunty.

" Megha, what happened?? Why have you called us here so urgently? Is everything alright? " she asked. Before she could say anything, we heard the sound of high heels.

It must be Pavni...

I didn't want her to create any scenes so I went to the top of the stairs to see what she was up to now. They all were in the living room.

She was pulling one of her trolley bags and was going out.

" Pavni, beta where are you going? " Aunty asked.

" I don't know, maybe to a hotel or somewhere... But I will not stay here," she said faking to cry.

Good riddance!!

" Why, what happened?? " Rahul uncle asked.

" Nothing uncle, but I can't stay here anymore, it is killing me," she said. Uncle and Aunty both looked tensed.

" I will definitely kill this girl. "  I muttered and clenched my fist, and was ready to go and teach her a lesson but Ron pulled me back to his room and placed his large hand on my fist.