Chapter 46

Mahi's POV

I was shocked beyond limits. There was a big picture of me and Ron on the notice board while Ron was kissing me at Sahaj's pool party. Along with it, all the cards that I wrote for Ron, some of his pictures that I had taken from Manik Bhai's picture albums and had pasted them with mine, and some of  the pages from my diaries were also pasted on the notice board and the walls, while the rest of my diaries were also lying there

Oh my God !!

How did that happen? So is that why everyone was looking at me and gossiping about me??

I had written everything about my feelings for him in those diaries.

Those diaries knew even the slightest thought that had come to my mind regarding  Ron as I noted down the smallest or the most stupid thing I had felt, even the incident that I jumped into the pool to gain his attention.

No one knew about my silly feelings in the world till yesterday and I just wanted Ron to know about them so that he could understand the intensity of my feelings for him and stop calling it as infatuation or just a crush. I wanted him to get serious and not hurt my feelings by fooling around. And here everyone was aware of my most stupid and tiniest feelings for him. It was so humiliating, that's why everyone has been gossiping and laughing about me.

Since everything was on the notice board, I was too shocked to do anything. I was just standing there with my mouth open and tears were flowing from my eyes.

Oh, God!! Why??

My unsuccessful love life, my innermost feelings, which I didn't even share with my parents, brothers, even best friends,  or even Ron till yesterday were here on the notice board,  in front of everyone to read.

I was so shocked that I could not even breathe. Some students were coming my way and I could feel that they were making fun of my unrequited love for a famous playboy. But I have been writing them for the last 5 years. I was literally a child at that time so wrote whatever came to mind like my desire to get married to him. Students started gathering there, reading everything.

It was all too much for me to bear after Ron had broken my heart last night and I was literally a laughing stock now.

Someone was saying, " Oh, God!  She really jumped in the pool to get his attention on her?? He gave her CPR ? "

I could not tolerate people laughing at my genuine feelings like that. Who were they to laugh at my innocent feelings?

Just then I saw Mihir entering the school, he was parking his car and I got scared as I  didn't want him to see all that, or he would lose his mind and would fight with Ron, I panicked even more and burst into tears as I could not think of anything to stop all that and control myself.

He was coming inside, looking at his phone, just then my phone rang he was calling me. He heard the ringtone and looked in my direction but the moment he saw me crying sitting on my knees on the floor he was shocked and rushed to me.

I hid my face in my palms, I was embarrassed that he would see all this and wanted to hide myself as I could not hide all those things on the notice board. He bent to his knees as well. And pulled away my hands from my face and held them in his big ones.

" Mahi?? What happened? Why are you crying??"  He asked. I closed my eyes as I was feeling very bad and ashamed that I had feelings for someone who didn't reciprocate them.

" Mahi, don't cry, I am here for you. look at me " he said and I opened my eyes, he looked so shocked and scared to see me like that. More tears started flowing from my eyes.