[Next Morning]

Y/n wakes up due to the sunlight hitting her face. She looks at Namjoon who is snuggled deep inside her chest. She remembers last night and blushes on the thought of it. Then she again looks at Namjoon and started admiring how beautiful he is. Then he suddenly shot his eyes open.

Namjoon: Good morning, beautiful

Y/n: Good morning, handsome.

Namjoon: Umm, Y/n, about last night....

Y/n: You dont have to worry about it, you didnt force me.

Namjoon: Oh, really? Ok. Then thats a relief. Umm was I too rough?

Flashback

Right after round one namjoon plopped down on the bed next to you.

Namjoon: Shall we go for round two? (smirking)

Y/n: Nope, you do it really fast. I am not letting you do round two.

Namjoon: I promise I'll be slow and gentle. Please?

Y/n: Ugh, fine! But be gentle.

Then Namjoon went 10x speed the before.

Flashback End

Y/n: First, learn the deffination of "Slow and gentle" then come to ask me this question.

Namjoon: Ok, ok, I'm sorry, but what can I do when you look absolutely sexy in everything even if you are wearing or not.

Y/n: Hmm. Now, let go of my waist, I need to shower!

Namjoon: Lets shower together?? Pwease?

Y/n: Why do I melt every time? Ok, fine but dont do anything.

Namjoon: Okie, dokie. But if I lose control its not my fault. (Said the last part with a whisper)

Time skip after shower

In the dining room

Y/n: Namjoon, I will be starting my university from tomorrow.

Namjoon: Ok, but which time do you go?

Y/n: I'll leave the house at 8:30.

Namjoon: Ok.

Y/n: Why?

Namjoon: Oh, no reason just asking.

Y/n: Oh, ok.

Tbh

HEY GUYS!

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HELLA ANGRY WITH ME AND I AM SORRY TOO, BUT UNFORTUMATELY RIGHT AFTER MY EXAMS WERE OVER MY GRANDFATHER PASSED AWAY. I HAD TO STAY WITH MY GRANDMA BC LIKE SHE WAS VERY LONELY AND STUFF AND I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF HER , I COULDNT FIND TIME TO UPDATE SO TO KEEP YOU GUYS A LITTLE HAPPY I KEPT ADDING NEW STORIES TO MY READING LIST. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENIECE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS FIND IT IN YOU GUY'S HEART TO FORGIVE ME. SORRY AGAIN.

yours truly

author