[First Night]

Y/n sat on the car while Namjoon started driving. She was so tired that she fell asleep on the way.

Namjoon POV

I saw Y/n fall asleep and we are home. I hate to wake her up. She is just so beautiful in which ever condition she is in. How can a person look so beautiful even when they are asleep? Those eyes with the perfect lashes. Those bubble gum lips curved into a small pout and that hair. Oops. A stran fell over her eyes. I tucked it behind her ear. Ugh. But I still have to wake her up.

End of Namjoon POV

Namjoon: Y/n. Y/n. We are home.

Y/n: Oh? We're home? 

Namjoon: Yes, we are.

Y/n: Ok, I'll get up.

Y/n started getting up but before she did I got up and opened the door for her and helped her to get out.

Can a person be as sweet as him? (Y/n thought)

Y/n was having a bit of difficulty walking with her dress bc it was a bit big. Noticing that Namjoon picked Y/n up in a bridal style and went inside the house (Namjoon prefers to live separately with his wife)

The bedroom

(if you guys want you can imagine it on your own)

Namjoon placed her down after getting in the room

Namjoon: Y/n go and get changed, I'll be outside.

Y/n: Okay

Y/n get into the bathroom.

Y/n: Um Namjoon? (Y/n asked from the bathroom)

Namjoon: Yes, Y/n? Is there anything wrong?

Y/n: Uh.....could you...couldyoucomeintothebathroomyzipperisstuck?

Namjoon: Uhhh...Um..okay

Namjoon comes into the bathroom seeing Y/n with the zipper half opened with her sleeves a bit down and her back facing him. It sent goosebumbs through Y/n and Namjoons skin when Namjoon hands touch her bare back. He unzipped it.

Namjoon: Uhh...done! I'll get out now.

And with that he goes out.

Y/n comes out of the bathroom wearing this-

(if you want you can choose your own one)

Y/n comes into the room and lays down on the bed. A few minutes later Namjoon also comes and lays down beside her. Now Y/n and Namjoon are backfacing each other. Suddenly it starts raining.

Y/n POV

I laid down on the bed. A few minutes later Namjoon also comes and lays down beside me. 

Oh, shit! Dont tell me that its raining! Oh, no! Its a thunderstorm! Now who will save me??

End of Y/n POV

Namjoon POV

I saw Y/n already on the bed. So I laid down beside her. Wait, is she crying? Does she miss her family that much? Or is it...ohhhh. I see. She's afraid of thunderstorms! I guess I'll hug her her to calm her down.

End of Namjoon POV

Namjoon hugs Y/n from behind.

Y/n: Namjoon?

Namjoon: Dont worry its just me. I-I noticed that you were afraid of the lightning so I decide..um does this feel right?

Y/n: No, its okay. Normally my parents always do this but since their not here, I am willing to accept you.

Namjoon: Thank you for trusting me Y/n. This is the reason why I love you-

Y/n: You love me?

Namjoon: Thats not what I meant-

Y/n: Because I love you too.

Namjoon: Wait, really?

Y/n: Yes, Namjoon, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.

Namjoon: Well, then I guess you can say the same for me but now you have to sleep, you  must be tired.

Y/n: Yes. 

Namjoon: What if I make you more tired? (Smirked but murmured)

Y/n: I'm sorry, did you say something?

Namjoon: No, no, nothing, good night.

Y/n: Good night!

TBH

I WILL SOON HAVE SOME UNHOLY PARTS SO GET READY WITH YOUR HOBI WATER!

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!