[Period]

2 nights later, time: 4 a.m

Y/n POV

I wake up to a wet feeling in my pants, I wondered what date it is. Oh, god! Its my periods! I checked under me. No, I didnt bleed through, thats a relief. I looked over to Namjoon, he's sleeping. I gotta get up.

End of Y/n POV

Y/n changed and got clean but as soon as she laid down to sleep again..did she start to have cramps? Yes, and she couldnt bear them. Somehow she managed to sleep.

Time skip to next morning

Y/n got up from bed since she had light sleep and woke up early, 6 a.m. Today was Sunday so her university was off. She looked over to Namjoon, still asleep. She decided to get up for the day. She went to the bathroom, changed, did her morning routine and wore this-

 She went to the bathroom, changed, did her morning routine and wore this-

9 a.m

Namjoon POV

I woke up due to the sunlight hitting my face. I looked over to my side and saw that Y/n wasn't there. I panicked a little then thought maybe she got up early.  I went to the washroom and got fresh and then went downstairs to see Y/n curled up in a ball with her head in her knees.

End of Namjoon POV

Namjoon: Y/n?

Y/n: Oh, N-Namjoon, y-your a-awake, I-I'll make b-breakfast.

Namjoon: No, its okay, but are you crying?

Y/n: NO! I'm fine!

Then she went away to make breakfast.

Why is she behaving like this?  Why the sudden mood change.

A few moment later after finishing breakfast

Namjoon Back hugged Y/n from behind.

Namjoon: Why is my beautiful wifey in a grumpy mood today?

Y/n: Hmmm.. Idk..... maybe someone isnt  loving her as much.

Namjoon: No, seriously, why are you grumpy today?

Y/n: I AM NOT GRUMPY! But..... do you lob me me dwear hubby

Namjoon looked at her in disbelief

Namjoon: Why are you having so many mood swings today? First you were crying, then you became mad, then you became all lovey dovey and now your again mad.

Y/n: Ugh, whatever! Wait... you didnt answer my question! Does that mean *gasp* you dont love me anymore?

Namjoon: Nooo, thats not what I meant! I lo-

Y/n: You dont  love me anymore! You h-hate me!

She ran away leaving Namjoon confused.

Time skip to evening

Namjoon was in the living room while Y/n was in their shared room. He was reading a book. Then he decided to go to their shared room. When he entered the room he found Y/n in the edge of their bed with her head in her knees. He went to her.

Namjoon: Y/n? Honey? You alright?

Y/n: I-It hurts.

Namjoon paused for a little.

Namjoon: Are you on your periods?

Y/n: H-how d-did y-you know?

Namjoon didnt say anything, he picked up Y/n in bridal style and put her down on the bed and tucked her in with a blanket.

Namjoon: Rest for a while, I'll be back.

Y/n: W-where are you g-going?

Namjoon didnt say anything and just left.

A few moments later

Namjoon came into the room, finding Y/n with her laptop on  her lap. She was watching a k drama.

Y/n: Oh, you came home. Where did you go?

Namjoon: I bought some things for you.

Then he pulled out from a bag some sanitary pads, some tampons, 2 jumbo ice-cream boxes and some chocolates.

Namjoon: I didnt know if you use pads or tampons so I bought both of them.

Y/n got tears in her eyes.

Namjoon: Oh my god, is there something I missed, I'm so sorry but please do cry.

Y/n: I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying b-because I-I'm s-so h-happy.

Namjoon looked at her with so much love in his eyes.

Y/n: H-how c-can s-someone be s-so s-s-sweet?

Y/n started crying.

Namjoon went to her and hugged her.

Namjoon: Shhhh, shhhh, shh.... dont cry.

Y/n: I dont deserve you N-Namjoon, I-I dont d-deserve-

Before she could even finish her sentence Namjoon pulled her into a long yet passionate kiss. After a good few minutes he pulled back, attaching their heads.

Namjoon: Dont you even finish that sentence Mrs Kim Y/n. You have no idea what a special place you hold in my heart. I love you even more than you can imagine.

Y/n: I love you Kim Namjoon

Namjoon: I love you more Kim Y//n.

He again pulled her into a kiss. After a few minutes he pulled back.

Namjoon: Lets cuddle hmm?

Y/n in the mind be like: do you always have to make your "hmm's" so sexy?

Namjoon: Ik I'm sexy.

Y/n: Do you read minds?

Namjoon: So you really thought that?

Y/n: U-um  n-no

He chuckled.

Y/n: Lets cuddle.

While they were cuddling.

Namjoon: Y/n?

Y/n: Hmm?

Namjoon: You know I can make this period thing go away for nine months if you want (smirked)

Y/n: Yah! You are such a perv!

Namjoon: Only for you darling.

TBC

AND THAT WAS THAT. END OF THIS CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!