[Misunderstanding]

Y/n POV

Its been one week since I started my university. Me and Namjoon talk but not all that much because we both are busy at the moment. I have missed a lot of classworks and I'm trying to catch up on that and Namjoon is always busy with his stuff. Today is Friday. Maybe I'll cook a special dinner for him.

End of Y/n's POV

Namjoon got a text from someone, he smiled.

Namjoon: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Namjoo: I'm going outside for a bit, I'll be back soon!

Y/n: Oh, ok.

*Namjoon went outside.

I think I'll go get a latte from the café before I start making dinner (Y/n thought)

Y/n POV

I was walking to the café when I suddenly sensed that today something bad might happen. I shrugged it off and kept walking. I opened the door to the café. The door made a sound indicating that I was here. Then when I saw the sight in front of me my heart broke into a tiny million pieces. I saw Namjoon with another girl talking to her and holding her hand at the same time. I felt sick, I felt like throwing and most importantly I felt disgusted of my own husband. I couldn't control my tears. I ran out of the shop and ran and cried all the way home. I went inside our shared room and tiered the room apart indicating how heart broken I was. I started pulling my hair almost loosing my sanity. Then i sat of the floor and cried my heart out.

End of Y/n POV

Tbh

HEY GUYS!

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. BUT NOW I AM SAD. WHY ARE ALL BEING SILENT READERS? I WANT SOME VOTES, SOME COMMENTS AND SOME PEEPS AROUND HERE. PLEASE AT LEAST COMMENT, THIS IS MY FIRST FF AND IF YOU AT LEAST COMMENT IT WILL SUPPORT ME TO MAKE EVEN BETTER STORIES. PLEASE?

yours truly

author