"Does that mean she actually likes me back? No, I can't be too sure about that right now, she has a relationship with Nayeon tho." she thought to herself, but she couldn't deny that it made her feel a bit special.

"Ugh this girl is about to reveal the fact that I don't have a relationship with her and that I did that just to hide the fact that I have a crush Chaeyoung.. she's so stupid.." Sana thought as she scrolled through her phone to avoid their conversation.

"I mean Sana is single so you can might try something with her.." Nayeon suggested to Chaeyoung with a slight grin and a raise of her eyebrows.

"Damnit Nayeon.." Sana thought to herself.

Chaeyoung felt her heart beating quickly when Nayeon said Sana was single now. She felt her cheeks burning and looked at Sana, but noticed her busy on her phone. "Damn it. She's ignoring me on purpose." She thought to herself.

She couldn't let this opportunity pass her by. She had to do something. So she turned to look at Nayeon once again and replied, "Yeah, maybe I will."

She tried to act as casual as she wanted, but couldn't lie. She was definitely going to make a move.

Sana chocked on her saliva when she heard what the two of them said. "Y'all are crazy.." Sana murmured under her breath as she played on her phone.

"I mean it's time for you both to start again, don't you think?" Nayeon said while looking at Sana and then at Chaeyoung just to get an answer.

"You're out of your mind, Nayeon.." Sana replied and shook her head before looking up from her phone, her eyes landing on Chaeyoung who just sat silent.

"No I'm not?! You're the one out of your mind because you have the chance and you don't take it!" Nayeon said loudly while slamming Sana's shoulder to wake her up.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but laugh a little when Nayeon suddenly got so aggressive, especially when she slammed Sana's shoulder.

She decided to use this opportunity to her advantage and teased Sana.

"Nayeon is right you know. We've fought enough, it's time to move on and get close once more. Maybe even..." she paused, trying to think if she should say what she wanted to say.

"Maybe even..." she repeated, looking at Sana and hoping she had caught her attention by now. She was dying to say it.

"No. I'm not trusting you enough, even if I still like you. You betrayed me as a friend, I don't care about you breaking my heart because I had feelings for you but I do care about the fact that you chose Mina over OUR friendship that we've build for so long.." Sana explained. There was no way of changing her mind, she was playing it hard to get but she had a point.

She just wanted Chaeyoung to prove her wrong and fix everything alone to gain her trust back, which meant that Chaeyoung had a long way to convinced Sana that she actually loved her.

Chaeyoung was hurt by Sana's words, but she had a good reason to be mad at her. She knew if she wanted to fix their relationship, she had to apologize in a way that would make Sana believe she really meant it.

She took a deep breath and looked at Sana with a determined look on her face.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I've realized how stupid I've been, just for choosing Mina over the friendship we've had for years. I didn't realize just how much I cared for you back then." She said in a calm manner.

"See! She's even admitting it herself. She. Didn't. Care." Sana stated and her eyes glued on the phone. Finally the bell rang and students started coming into the class.