At Tok Aba and Boboiboy's Kokotiam, Boboiboy, Ochobot and his grandfather, Tok Aba are working at the kopitiam. At the counter, Gopal, Yaya and Ying are talking about they defeated.

 At the counter, Gopal, Yaya and Ying are talking about they defeated

Gopal: I can't believe we just lose by that pinky guy. He too powerful!

Yang: Yes. He can make a red wave and stun someone.

Ying: You're right, Yaya. Those two can use they speed to fight with my super speed.

Tok Aba heard they story and turn around and serve them with hot chocolate.

Tok Aba: Here your order, for the three of you.

Everyone: Wow! Thanks, Too Aba!

Tok Aba: You're welcome. What are you all talking about?

Ochobot: They were beated up yesterday.

Tok Aba: Adu du and Probe? Hm... Those two really beat you untill all of you get hurt? I will show them a lesson!

Boboiboy: It not Adu du and Probe beat us like this. It was a pink armor guy.

Ochobot: I have a picture of him.

Ochobot show a blue holographic screen on his eyes and show an image and video of Decade with different form and using his finisher to beat them. Tok Aba was shocked and scared.

Tok Aba: What?! Are you all are okay? Do you want my to take all of you go to hospital?!

Everyone: Er.... No need to, Too Aba. We just fine.

Tok Aba relief.

Tok Aba: I'm so glad that all of you are okay.

Suddenly, they here a motorcycle engine is coming to the cafe. Soren park his Machine Decade near the playground.

Tok Aba: Huh? Who is that? I have never see him before. How about all of you. Have you know this boy?

Yaya: I don't think so. I have never see him before.

Ying: Yeah. Me too.

Gopal: Me three too.

Boboiboy: Or maybe.....

Ochobot: A new costumer! Hurry! Don't act strange to the new customer.

Soren already park his Machine Decade and hop out from his Machine Decade. He then walk to the cafe.

Soren: Let see how many I have, ha-ah. I knew I still have a wallet on my pocket since I have incarcerate to another world. Huh?