The Only One I Love Is You (Yuuka)

1398 Words

Yuuka x GN!Reader
------------------

Yuuka couldn't stop being so angry! Every time you would hang out with them they would get nervous. So nervous in fact that even grim began to pick up that something was going on.

Yuuka would always speak what was in their mind but when it came to you they couldn't even think of a single word to say to you.

Christmas was coming up and Yuu decided that you both would be spending the day before everyone was allowed to go home together. 

The only problem was how they were going to ask you to celebrate with them.  They began to think. "What if I just go up to them and ask...? Just thinking about it is making my head hurt..."

Yuuka sighed deeply taking their pen in their hand as they tried to focus on the lecture Professor Trein was giving out.

Grim who sat next to them poked them with his paw. "Hey prefect you good? I can't have my henchmen falling behind me!" He whispered to which Yuuka nodded their head. "You're right sorry..."

The class ended as they moved along to their next and the school day soon came to a close. "Hey Yuu, I've been noticing you have been drifting off the whole day. Do you want to talk about it?" Deuce asked as he put his hand on their shoulder. 

Yuuka smiled weakly as they waved their hands around to dismiss his thought. "It's nothing really I just...I was just thinking about something." They replied plainly.

Ace sighed as he scratched his head in annoyance. "Come one prefect we know ya already. So spit it out before we have to force you!" He laughed.

Yuuka sweet dropped as they told him and the others what they were thinking.

"Ah, you're thinking of inviting Y/N to a special dinner celebration for the holidays huh?" Grim smirked as he soon smiled, his paws in the air. "Why didn't you say so? Y/N makes a mean mac and cheese!" Grim cheered. 

"All you ever think about is food..." Deuce shook his head. Ace was oddly silent, his eyes deep in focus as he had a newfound shine in his eyes. "Ace what's up with that look in your eye...?" Yuu asked as they all jolted at the sudden sound of Ace clapping his hands. 

"This is just perfect, prefect!" Ace smirked as he got a hold of Yuu's wrist. "Look you're going to march up to Y/N and tell them that you want to make plans to celebrate together alright?"

"U-uh alright!?" 

"Good now go!" Ace said as he pushed Yuu in the direction of the mirror chamber so Yuu could go find you at your dorm. "Myhaa! I am going too I have to make sure Yuu doesn't give up on telling Y/N!"

As Grim and Yuu were no longer in sight Deuce looked over at Ace. "So you know too?" Deuce asked Ace. "Well, of course, who doesn't know?" 

...

Yuuka stood in front of Savanavlaw as they gulped. "Grim come on let's just get this done quickly." Yuu and Grim entered the dorm and were immediately met with weird looks from the other members though no one came up to them. 

Yuuka perked up at the distant sound of your laughter. They sped up as they were finally in the lounge of savanaclaw a smile on their face as they spotted you talking to Leona.