Do As You Wish (☆Jade)

756 Words

Jade x GN!Reader

This work is smut so if you aren't comfortable reading then skip!_________________

You smirked as you led Jade to sit on the edge of his bed. He let out a hum of approval as you let your hands wander around his body. Placing yourself between his legs you began kissing him on his neck. Letting his eyes close he sighed. Relishing the feeling you were giving him.

You trailed your kisses to his face. Soon you stopped and backed up slightly. Your hands reaching to unbutton his blazer, taking it off with a hurry you began to undress the rest of him.

Once he was only left in his undergarments he watched you undress completely. His eyes never left your body as you removed the last article of clothing that stopped his view of you.

He extended his hand to you, "Come here" he said as you placed your hands on his shoulders. Your lips meet as his fingers intertwine with your hair, pushing your lips closer to him.

You tilted your head slightly as you let out a wail at his harsh hold. "Jade..." You mewled as he released you.

He smiled at you, his teeth on display. His eyes almost lidded as he stared at you. "Please go easy on me. I trust whatever it is you desire to do to me." He told you as he brought a hand to your chest.

...

"Ngh...h-hold on~" Jade groaned as he pulled on your hair. The pulling made you drool even more as you continued to take his dick in your mouth.

Your hands gripping harshly on his thighs as you kept them open. Swirling your tongue around his cock you let out a content moan. Bobbing your head repeatedly you felt him twitch with every movement.

He gulped as his mouth was left open. The continuing sounds of pleasure left him. Taking your mouth off his member you chuckled as you saw it twitch uncontrollably. "Just...finish already..." He told you as he closed his eyes in frustration.

You had already denied him at least 3 times already. If he knew any better he could have just fuck your mouth but for once he decided to let you do as you wish.

"But you're just so cute Jade." You teased as you lay your head on his thigh. Your index finger touches his leaking tip. He jolted slightly as you could clearly hear his ragged breathing.

Your hand went to wrap around his cock. Pumping it up and down slowly. Your hands slid easily around him as the pre cum that leaked out of him painted your hand.

You continued your painful slow pace as you heard Jade gasp loudly. His body was covered in a thin sheet of sweat and a little bit of saliva began to drip down from the corners of his mouth.

"Yeah...that's it keep doing that. You're making me feel so good..." He groaned as his hands went to grip his sheets. His knuckles turned white as he dropped his head down slightly.

His breathing was louder than before as you increased your speed scarcely. "Cum all over my hands Jade." You smiled as you continued to rest your head on his thigh. "I know you wanna..."

He began nodding his head repeatedly. "Yes...yes~!" He grunted as he began to pant. As he reached his high, warm cum began to spill out. His cum covered the entirety of your hand as some of it began dripping downward to the floor.

Some of it was even able to land on your cheek. You continued to move your hand as his cum soon stopped leaking out. You took your hand away, standing up straighter as you soon rested still in front of him on your knees.

You looked at your hand, giving it a good lick as your body squirmed. Humming in delight you gave your hand another lick. "Ha...~" He breathed out as his eyes landed on yours.

His breathing calmed as he reached for your hand. Grabbing it he forced practically all of your fingers in your mouth.

He was sliding them in and out as your fingers were soon cleaned. He let your hand go, his sharp teeth taunting you as he helped you get up on your feet. Your hand extended forward as you got a hold of his chin.

Making him face you, he looked at you with adoration as he spoke to you. "Now then, what is next...?" He said in hopes that you still wanted to continue.

"Do whatever it is that you wish."

__________

A/N: We're already at 1k readers!!!

Thanks you guys for reading <3