Sleeping Session (Silver)

799 Words

Silver x GN!Reader
______________

When school had ended you had invited Silver for a small studying session. He always appreciated it whenever you asked him. You always seemed to keep him in check.

Kalim was supposed to accompany the two of you but got dragged out last second by Jamil.

You looked over at Silver in envy. He could easily fall asleep, well not that he wanted to anyway. Though you still grew jealous. You hardly ever sleep, you tried many things but they never seemed to work well enough.

Even as you walked towards the library you noticed how hard Silver would try to fight back the drowsiness. You sighed as your lips formed a small smile. It was a rather cute sight after all, not that you would tell that to his face.

You arrived at the library. Since it was about an hour after school had ended there were quite a few students studying. You and Silver quickly looked around the library, finding a lonely desk rid of any students.

You sat in front of him as you began to take out your homework, Silver doing the same. The both of you began doing your work in silence with the occasional moments of either of you asking questions and such.

There would also be moments where you would have to get his attention.

"Silver..." You mumbled as you tapped your pen on top of his hand. You saw him jump up, a shaky sigh leaving him as he mumbled an apology to you.

You only chuckled as you went back to your work. After a few minutes, you heard soft snores. You were so preoccupied with one of your homework questions that you failed to keep Silver awake.

You stared at the boy for a few seconds before getting up and going to sit next to him. You patted him on the back softly. That didn't work so you nudged his shoulder. That seemed to do the trick as he jolted awake.

You laughed quietly at his actions. He turned to you, a surprised look on his face as he then turned to look in front of him and then back to you again. "Huh-? When did you..."

"I moved over here when you fell asleep." You whispered. "Look this paper isn't due until another two days. How about you just finish these last few questions and we'll be on our way." You told him as you patted his back.

He nodded in agreement as he told himself not to fall asleep again. You quietly cheered him on and he smiled at you before his face turned into a much more serious expression.

You had already put your stuff away in your bag when you remembered to finally get the book you have been wanting to read. "Silver, I'll be back in a few minutes I'm just gonna go check out a book alright?"

He turned his head towards you and gave you a small nod. "Alright, I'll be here waiting for you."

You smiled widely. "Promise to not fall asleep and get your last questions done?" His breath hitched as he hesitantly whispered the words "Okay I'll try my best." He said as he scratched his cheek.

"Alright try your best Silver." You told him as you began to head in the direction of where you remembered the book being at last time.

You walked passed a few bookshelves as you finally arrived at the section of the genre of the book you wanted. Scanning the books you hummed in excitement as you found what you were looking for.

Taking the book in your hands you looked it over before heading to the front to get your book checked out.

Once you did you hurried to get back to Silver. When you got back to your desk you sighed. Silver's head resting on the desk, his arms acting like a pillow. An idea popped up in your head and you took a picture of his sleeping face. His face was facing you so luckily you had no problems.

Putting your book in your bag you went to sit next to Silver once more. You pulled the papers that were slightly hidden by his arms out of his way. You smiled at yourself he had managed to finish the last few questions.

Your eyes felt heavy as you examined his face. You took in how long his eyelashes were. The sound of his steady breathing.

Your hand lifted itself as it went to push some of the hairs off of his face. You sighed once more as you also rested your head on the desk. Your hand reaches over to get a firm grip on his.

Before you realized it your eyes had begun to close for some much-needed sleep.