Can't Get Enough (☆Riddle)

708 Words

Riddle x GN!Reader

This work is smut so if you aren't comfortable reading then skip!
________________

He couldn't stop as his slender fingers went through your hair. He liked the feeling of having your body so close to his. Your quiet moans only fuel his desire. The feeling of his lips on yours was something that was familiar as you have done so many times before.

He knew this sort of thing was wrong. There was an appropriate time and place for this and it was definitely not now. "Please Y/N, what if Grim comes back..." He pleaded between kisses. You only groaned at his words as you continued to straddle him.

"You're enjoying yourself." You smirked as you stopped kissing him. Your hands slide down to his torso. You noticed him shiver as you began to caress his body. "I don't think you wanna stop, your face is so red and it's not because you're angry..." You whispered in his ear.

Your hand landed on his chest, your fingers made a circular motion on his hardened nipples. "Of course, we can always stop if you really want to." You sighed as you lay him down on your bed. You purposely got on top of his erection as you began to grind against him.

Riddle's eyes widened as his lips parted. A stream of whines left his wet lips. His hands went to hold on your thighs as you arched your back slightly. Savoring the feeling of his hard dick against you. You chuckled as your own face turned a lovely shade of pink.

"S-so what will it be Riddle?" You asked him through lidded eyes.

...

The sound of skin slapping could be heard echoing throughout the room. Thought the sounds Riddle was making easily overpowered it. Your body on all fours in front of him. His hands rested on your hips. He loved the feeling of your hot insides. The way he slid so easily in and out of you burned into his mind.

His hair was a mess, his face burning in pleasure. He gulped down the saliva that had accumulated in his mouth as he thrusts into you, the way you would clench around his hard cock drove him mad. "Please please please Y/N...keep doing that." He moaned as he kept his pace steady, not wanting the feeling to ever go away.

"Mhm, Riddle~" You moaned his name out as you began to move your body to meet his thrusts. "Just cum in me please." You cried as your eyes rolled back. Your back arched in an impressive way, allowing Riddle to only reach deeper.

His eagerness only soared higher at your pleas. He loved the way you would cry out for him. His voice got louder as he began to get closer to which his movements slowed down. His breathing turned ragged as he could only focus on the warmth provided by you.

He noticed the way your body trembled beneath him. You were babbling nonsense as he could only make out his own name. The grip on your hips tightened as he came. He closed his eyes as he let out a needy moan when he felt you tighten around him.

The sudden feeling of his hot cum making you spasm made you moan in delight. Riddle leaned his body forward. Letting himself rest on your back for a few seconds as he pulled you close to him. His breathing went back to normal as he brought his face close to your neck. Leaving small kisses that trailed to your back.

He went back to the position he was in. His hands were still on your hips as he slowly pulled out of you. He let out a pleased sound as he watched his cum leak out of you. Taking his hands off of you he brought a finger up to your hole and pushed it in causing his cum to stop leaving you.

You gasped at the feeling as your knees weakened. "Riddle...no more." You moaned as your hands clawed at the sheets as he continued to push his finger in and out of you. He hummed at your words before shaking his head. "No, let's keep going. You started this anyways..." He smirked.

"I simply can't get enough of you."