Lost In The Woods With You (Silver)

1720 Words

Silver x F!Reader
-----------------------------

A young boy was going down the stairs when he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh, how he would love this! The problem is how will I get him out of the house..." The boy heard his father mumbled to himself. The silver-haired boy smiled to himself. It was almost soon to be his birthday. He knew his father would try to gift him something. "Father?" He asked as he fully descended the stairs. "What are you up to?"

"Ah, Silver my dear. I-i um..." His father stammered to find an excuse. His eyes shined as he came up with something. "How about you go pick berries?" He said as he handed Silver an empty basket.

With the release of a sigh, he nodded his head. "Alright, but I did just pick berries yesterday." The boy then made his way to the front door. Opening the door he set foot outside. "I'll be back soon Father."

"Yes yes, take your time alright?" His father smiled as he waved him goodbye. Walking behind his son he quickly closed the door as he soon went back to what he was working on.

"A lovely sight as always." Silver thought as he walked along the stone path of his home. A peaceful smile on his face as his silver hair bounced slightly with each step he took. He was allowed to walk not too far from his home. He knew there were rules yet today he felt rebellious. Though that rebellion was only him walking a few steps farther than the borders his father had put.

He sang a song he had made up on the spot. Being deep in the forest there wasn't much to do. So to make up for time he would find different ways to entertain himself.

His eyes scanned his surroundings as he walked deeper into the forest. Walking over a tree trunk that had fallen perfectly to reach the other side of the mountains. Just below were he had previously walked a princess rode her white horse.

She hummed as she made her horse stop in place. "Do you hear that Samson?" She spoke to her horse. "What a beautiful song don't you think?" She smiled to which her horse released a neigh sound. "Wonder who it is..." She said as she tilted her head in confusion. Turning her horse to go the other way she laughed.

"Come on let's find out!" She said only for Samson to huff and turn the way they were originally going. "Oh please Samson, will you do it if I promised you an extra bucket of oats?" The princess said as she patted down her horse's black mane. "Maybe even a few carrots?"

Her horse quickly turned in the direction of where they had heard the song. "Good boy! Let's go!" She laughed once more as her horse ran through the forest.

The beautiful voice from earlier was heard even closer as the princess guided her horse closer to the voice. Jumping over fallen trees the princess yelled in glee. Unfortunately, her horse too excited, jumped a little too roughly over a tree that the princess ended up falling.

"W-wait Samson!" She yelled as she fell butt-first into the nearby river. Samson slowly made his way to her as his owner sent him an angry glare. Pushing water towards Samson it splashed him. "No carrots." She said as she let out a groan.

Back with Silver he finally arrived at his berries-picking spot as he sang playfully to the birds flying around him. "I wonder, I wonder...if my heart keeps singing..." He said as he soon filled his basket.