I'll make you cry when I run away

As Willow leads the male out of the club and into an alley way, she thinks about all the nights she spent crying over Jasper.

Crying over him hurting her, leaving her, cheating on her.

Anger courses through her veins.

She didn't plan on killing tonight, but she might just have to.

Take me back 'cause I wanna stay

Jasper follows her scent, hoping that if they talk, she will take him back. He's here to stay, he wants to stay.

He wants to make everything right.

Save your tears for another day

Willow pushes the thoughts of Jasper and his actions to the back of her mind. She doesn't want to cry tonight, she won't cry tonight.

She'll save that for later.

She kisses the male, pushing him against the concrete wall. The guy smirks into the kiss, gripping at her waist as he grinds against her.

Save your tears for another day

Jasper follows her scent into the alley and stops at the sight infront of him.

If he could cry, he would.

Willow is making out with another male.

He gets angry but he tries to calm down. He lost the right to be angry when he hurt her. He lost that right when he ran, when he laid in bed with Alice.

"Looks like we got company doll." Willow pulls away from the male and turns. She sees Jasper at the end of the alley and smirks.

"Let's give him a show yeah?" The guy chuckles and begins to kiss her once again. Willow begins to unbuckle the guys pants, smiling hearing Jasper growl.

"Willow," she stops hearing her name fall from Jasper's mouth. "Come on man get lost! Can't you see I'm trying to get some?"

Jasper growls at the males words, "you won't be touching her."

His words set Willow off. She whips towards him with a look of hatred, "fuck you! You don't get to tell anyone if they can touch me or not!"

"Darlin, can we pl-don't call me that!" She screams. That name use to bring so much love and warmth to her, but now it makes her blood run cold and her stomach clench.

Jasper nods and slowly inches forward.

made you think that I would always stay
I said some things that I should never say

"I'm sorry... I left you in a horrible position and hurt you. I said and did things that I should have never said or done."

A chuckle leaves Willows throat, "your apology is ass."

broke your heart like someone did to mine
And now you won't love me for a second time

"I mean it dar-Willow. I'm sorry. I...I broke your heart. I know that feeling all too well and I promised I would never spring that on anyone, but I did. I messed up with you and I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Willow chuckles and turn back to the male, "did you hear that? He sorry!" She turns back to Jasper and the smile is wiped off her face.

"You know you should be sorry, you should feel guilty, after all this is your fault."

Jasper nods, "you're right... this, what happened between us is my fault."

"Oh I'm not talking about that-" now Jasper is confused. "I'm talking about this."