Chapter 35

"Hell yeah I am," I said to Riley with a smirk as I walked after her.

I followed her into her room and she laid down on her bed and I did the same. We faced each other and she reached up and put her hand on the side of my face.

I leaned in and closed the distance between us and we began to kiss. Damn I'd been wanting this for a long time.

I wrapped my arm around Riley's waist and pulled us closer together so our bodies were touching.

Riley gently pulled her mouth away from mine and looked up at me.

"I've wanted to do that again for a long time," she said quietly.

"Anything else you've been wanting to do that you need to get out of your system?" I asked her.

"Ohh I can think of a few things," she said with a smirk.

She took my chin in her hand and brought her mouth back to mine as we kissed again. I rolled over and straddled my legs over her waist, never letting our mouths leave each other.

I took her face in my hands and my tongue parted her lips. I began to grind my hips against her as the sexual tension in the room increased.

I leaned back long enough to pull my shirt off before my mouth came crashing back to hers. My hands moved below her shirt as I slowly pulled it up her body.

She put her hands up and leaned forward so I could pull the shirt off over her head and I did the same with her bra. I tossed them both aside and continued to kiss her.

She reached around my back and unhooked my bra as I shook out of it. I leaned down and pressed my body against hers. I trailed my tongue slowly down the side of her neck and to her collarbone.

My mouth moved down to her breast and found its way to one of her nipples. I took the other one in my fingertips and began to toy with them. I heard a soft moan come from Riley as I swirled my tongue around.

My hands and mouth slowly moved down her body. I grabbed on to underwear and pulled them off as I moved down between her legs. I put my hands on the inside of her thighs and pushed her legs apart.

I teasingly kissed up the inside of her leg as I looked up and met her gaze.

"Don't tease me," Riley said with a grin.

I smirked back at her and continued to slowly move my lips up her leg. My tongue traced around the lips of her entry as I ignored her request.

My thumb began to tease her clit as I slid my tongue between her. Riley's loud moans encouraged me to keep going. She arched her back up as the pleasure began to build.

I put my free hand on her hip and tried to hold her still. She reached down and laced her fingers with mine that were on top of her skin.

She squeezed my hand tightly as she moaned out, "fuck Sophie."

I kept going until the orgasm overtook her and I felt her legs trembling. I slowly pulled my mouth away and looked up at her.

She moved back to sit against the headboard and looked at me as she breathed heavily.

"I've missed that," she said with a grin.

"It hasn't been that long," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Still did," Riley said, "come up here."

She spread her legs and motioned for me to come and sit between them. I crawled up to her and sat down as I settled in with my back against her chest.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders from behind me and began to kiss down the side of my neck. I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes.