Chapter 29

*Cas

I stood there in shock for a minute after Jamie had just told me that she loved me for the first time. And of course it had to happen during a fight, not exactly how I'd imagined it.

"Jamie..." I started.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to say it back or anything," she cut in, "but I've um, felt this way for a while, so I needed to tell you."

The argument suddenly seemed to be a thing of the past as this cute and awkward Jamie took over. It was a rare site to see.

Jamie watched me expectantly, waiting to see what I would do. I took a step closer to her and wrapped her in a tight hug. I could feel the tension leave her shoulders as we stood there.

"I love you too," I said quietly in her ear.

As much as I hadn't wanted to admit it at times, there was no denying that I felt the same way that she did.

She leaned back to look at me but kept her arms around my waist.

"You do?" She said in a surprised voice.

"Are you really that surprised?" I said with a laugh, "of course I do you weirdo."

A smile came across her face and she quickly leaned in to kiss me.

"How could I not with all of the shit we've been through?" I said as our lips briefly parted.

Jamie leaned her forehead against mine and let out a sigh of relief.

"I guess all of the shit we've been through is why I wasn't sure if you felt the same way," Jamie said.

"I probably wouldn't have dealt with you for this long if I didn't," I said with a smirk.

"Honestly," Jamie said, "that's very fair."

I laughed at her and rested my head against the side of her neck.

"By the way," I said quietly, "not to bring up a bad subject again, but the whole Alex thing makes a lot more sense now, I get it."

I felt Jamie nod, "I'm glad, I wasn't really sure how to explain that all to you," she said.

"Alright but enough about that, I don't want to think or talk about it right now," I said.

I slowly kissed the side of her neck and she tightened her arms around my waist.

"Cas you know if you do that to me that neither of our clothes are going to be on much longer," Jamie whispered into my ear.

"Well maybe that's my goal," I said as I looked back at her.

She smirked at me and pulled my body tightly against hers.

"I mean I think the occasion calls for it, right?" I asked her, "makeup sex and I love you sex...that's a two for one."

Jamie shook her head and took my chin in her hand, "you're ridiculous, but you're also not wrong."

She leaned in and placed a tantalizingly slow kiss on my lips. I kept my arms wrapped around her waist as I kissed her back and my tongue parted her lips.

She reached down and her hands found their way under the bottom of my shirt. She began to back me down the hallway towards her room as she pulled my shirt off over my head.

Our lips left each other's just long enough to get the shirt out of the way.

"Get your ass in the bedroom," Jamie said with a smirk against my lips.

"Well, if you insist," I said.

Our lips came crashing back together as she reached behind her and pushed her bedroom door open, pulling me in with her. The second we got inside, I grabbed on to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off over her head.

We both reached down and quickly stripped our pants off, stepping out of them and leaving them in a pile on the floor.

I sat down on the bed and Jamie stood over top of me, leaning down and continuing to kiss me with a fierceness I hadn't felt from her before. She continued to move over top of me, guiding me to lay back on the bed.

As soon as I laid all the way back, she reached down and slid my underwear off, tossing it on the floor. So took me by the hips and moved me back slightly on the bed.

I watched her with anticipation as she lowered herself down in between my legs. She knelt on the ground in front of the bed and lifted my legs up and hooked them over her shoulders.

Her hands squeezed my thighs as she trailed kisses up the inside of my leg. Her mouth made its way to my clit at the same time that she pushed a finger inside of me.

My hands clenched on to the sheets as soon as I felt the sensation. Shit she was really going for it right away today.

Her tongue slowly circled my clit as her fingers moved faster. I let out a low groan and closed my eyes as the feeling took over. Jamie pushed a second finger inside of me and her tongue continued to work.

I could feel myself edging closer and closer to my climax when she slowly pulled her fingers out and moved her mouth away.

"Fuck Jamie are you going to do that every time?" I asked her in an exasperated voice.

She smirked at me and shook her head. "Back up a little bit babe," she said.

I inched back so my whole body was on the bed as Jamie climbed on over top of me. She kicked her underwear off and unhooked her bra and tossed them both to the side.

"I don't know why you still have this on," she said to me as she reached behind me and took my bra off as well.

She put her hands on the inside of my knees and pushed my legs open as she positioned herself over top of me. Her legs crossed over mine and she began to grind her hips so our clits were rubbing against each other.

"Shit, that feels - " I couldn't finish my sentence before the moans took over.

Jamie grabbed on to my knee as I began to move in rhythm with her. I leaned my head back and shut my eyes as I gripped on to the sheets again.

I heard Jamie's moans starting to match mine as she sped up her movements.

"Don't stop," I groaned out.

Our bodies moved together as we both moaned and began to reach our climax.

"Fuck," I said breathlessly as the orgasm came over me. 

I breathed heavily and continued to move my body against Jamie's as she reached her peak next. She gripped tightly on to my leg as hers began to shake and she climaxed.

We slowly untangled our legs and she crawled back over top of me. She gripped the side of my neck and slowly leaned in to kiss me.

"That felt...amazing," I said in between kisses.

"Agreed," Jamie said against my lips.

She rolled over and laid down next to me.

"Hey," she said to me, "love you."

"Hey, love you too," I said.

We both had stupid grins on our faces as I reached over and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

             ————————————————-