Chapter 31

*Sophie

*The next couple chapters will continue with Sophie.*

I pulled the door shut behind Natalie and I as we immediately began kissing again. I pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it to the floor. She followed and began to pull her own clothes off.

It wasn't long before we were both in our underwear, and I moved over to my bed. I laid back on the pillows and motioned for her to come up to me.

"Damn you're hot," I said as I watched her make her way towards me.

She grinned as she got on her knees in front of me and pulled her bra off.

"And getting hotter," I continued.

She laughed quietly as she crawled on top of me and kissed down the side of my neck. She reached around to my back and unhooked my bra. I pulled it off and dropped it on the bed.

"You're pretty hot there yourself," Natalie said.

She continued her kisses down my neck and to my chest. Her tongue circled my nipple before taking it in her mouth.

"Fuck," I moaned, making sure that my moans were extra loud.

I realized that getting revenge on Riley by loudly having sex with other people in the house wasn't the most mature response, but that's what we were going with for now.

I pulled Natalie back up towards me and began to kiss her. I quickly leaned up and flipped her over so I was leaning over top of her. I continued to kiss her as I reached down and pulled her underwear off.

I briefly pulled my mouth away from hers and licked my finger before reaching down and finding her clit.

"Shit Sophie that feels good," she said with a groan.

Wow, I don't think I could've hand picked anyone better for what I was trying to accomplish here. Hearing her moan my name was both a turn on and a great thing for Riley to hear.

I hovered my lips over hers as I slowly pushed a finger inside of her. She reached up and grabbed on to the back of my neck and let out another moan.

Our lips met again as my finger moved faster and I pushed another one inside of her.

"You're gonna make me cum," she said against my lips.

"Good," I said quietly as I increased the speed of my fingers even more.

She reached her climax quickly as her body trembled beneath mine and she moaned loudly.

"Come up here and let me return the favor," she said to me as she continued to breathe heavily.

I positioned myself over her mouth and grabbed on to the headboard behind us to steady myself. She wrapped her arms around my thighs and I felt her tongue slide along my opening.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as a quiet moan escaped from my lips. Natalie was very good at this.

I began to move my hips against her tongue and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was pushed over the edge. I gripped tightly on to the bed as the pleasure came crashing over me.

"Damn Natalie," I said, as I slowly climbed off of her.

I laid down next to her in bed and slowly kissed her. I realized how drunk and tired I was and neither of us lasted much longer before we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm and it felt like I had slept about 2 hours...if that. It was going to be a long day at work. I looked over and the spot next to me was empty.

I shrugged and unenthusiastically crawled out of bed. I got what I needed out of Natalie, I didn't mind that she was gone. And yes I realized how terrible that sounded.

I quickly jumped in the shower and tried to wake myself up. I got ready and attempted to make myself look a little bit more alive.

When I walked out to the kitchen to get coffee, Riley was sitting there at the counter looking at her computer.

She looked up at me and then quickly looked back to her screen.

"Morning," she said dryly.

"Morning," I said with a sigh.

I went over to the coffee pot but Riley had already made a batch.

"Mind if I have some?" I asked her.

Riley shook her head without looking up.

"Go for it," she said, "seems like you're going to need it after the night you had."

I smiled to myself as I poured coffee into my mug.

"Yup," I said, "it was fun."

"It sounded like it was," she mumbled under her breath.

I wasn't sure if she had meant for me to hear that part or not, but I definitely had.

"Anyway," I started, "I better get going to work. I'll be out again tonight so maybe see you later."

She looked up at me and narrowed her eyes momentarily before forcing herself to lighten her expression.

"Okay, later," she said.

I walked out to my car feeling accomplished. I might be petty but it still felt good to get back at Riley at least a little bit.

I got to work and made my usual stop at Alex's office.

"Rough night last night?" He asked with a smirk.

I glared at him as I sat down, "what gave it away?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" He asked playfully.

"Okay...maybe not," I said.

"Didn't think so," he said, "have a little too much fun on thirsty Thursday did we?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, something like that I guess. It was worth it," I responded.

"Oh really? And why's that?" He asked.

"And do you really want me to answer that?" I said in a challenging voice.

"Okay touché," he said back.

"I just decided to go on a little revenge tour I guess you could say."

"A revenge tour?" Alex said with his eyebrows raised.

"Don't judge me boss," I said as I got up out of the chair, "it had to be done."

—————————————————