Chapter 22

*Sophie

Riley and I danced next to Cas and Jamie, and it seemed like we were finally all having fun together. I danced close to Riley, but I didn't want to push anything too far yet. Not like the two horny ones next to us anyway.

It did feel like we were both getting more and more handsy the more alcohol we had in our systems. I wrapped my arms around Riley's waist and pulled her closer to me.

She tossed back the rest of her drink before she put her arms around my neck as we danced. I really wanted to kiss her, but I still wasn't sure about how she'd feel doing that in front of all of these people.

"Hey I think I'm ready to go soon, what about you?" I asked her.

"Me too," she nodded, "I'm tired."

I dropped my arms from her waist and leaned over towards Jamie and Cas.

"Hey lovebirds, we're going to take off, we'll see you later," I said.

"Bye guys!" Cas said.

They both waved to us as we walked off of the dance floor hand in hand.

We got home and I unlocked the door and we both stepped inside. Riley shut the door behind us, and as soon as she did I stepped in and kissed her.

"Sorry," I said, after I had pulled back, "I've been needing to get that out of my system all night."

Riley grinned and said, "well I'm glad you got that taken care of then."

I suddenly became aware of how gross I felt after being on the sweaty dance floor with so many people.

"I'm going to go shower, I feel gross," I said to Riley.

She nodded as she went to the fridge to get a glass of water. I went into my room and took my clothes off and slipped into my robe.

When I walked back out to go towards the bathroom, Riley was coming down the hallway. I stepped into the bathroom but I didn't shut the door. I reached in and turned the water on and then turned back around to see Riley in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

It was probably the alcohol talking, but I was feeling pretty confident, so I went for it.

"Just taking a shower," I said.

I undid my robe and let it fall to the floor as I kept my eyes on Riley's. Her cheeks began to turn red as she looked me up and down.

She leaned against the doorway and watched me open the door to the shower.

"Are you going to join me, or what?" I asked her.

"Oh," Riley said shyly, "I guess I could."

"Well don't sound so excited about it," I said with a smirk.

She smiled back as she began to step out of her clothes. Yeah, her body was definitely just as hot as I had expected. Damn I was lucky.

I stepped into the shower and under the water, and she followed, sliding the door shut behind her.

I stepped towards her and put my hand on the side of her neck and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss felt gentle at first, but it didn't stay that way for long.

The water poured down over top of us as I backed Riley up against the shower wall and pressed my body against hers. I could feel her hard nipples against mine and it turned me on even more.

I brushed the hair off of her neck and trailed kisses down to her collarbone.

"You're so fucking hot," I said into her ear.

I heard a soft moan come from her lips as my hand made its way in between her legs. I found her clit and slowly moved my finger over it.

She opened her mouth and leaned her head back, taking a sharp breath in. I covered her mouth with mine as my fingers continued to explore.

I could feel her moans against my mouth as she tugged on my bottom lip. I slowly slid a finger inside of her and her back arched as her body pressed against mine.

I moved my finger slowly in and out as her moans became louder. I pulled my mouth away from hers and knelt down in front of her. I continued with my finger and began to flick my tongue over her clit.

Riley put her hand on top of my head and moaned loudly as soon as my tongue touched her.

"Shit," she groaned out breathlessly.

I wrapped my arm around her leg and the pace of both my tongue and finger increased. She continued to arch her back against my touch and moved her hips up towards my mouth.

I held her leg tightly as she let out a loud, final moan and reached her climax. I pulled my finger out slowly and kissed my way up her body.

"You're good at that," Riley said to me with a smile as she breathed heavily.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me as I shrugged. She kept her mouth close to mine as she reached around me and turned the water off.

"Come to my room," she said quietly.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I said.

We quickly dried off and she grabbed my hand and took me into her bedroom. She shut the door behind us and turned around to kiss me. Riley walked me back towards the bed until my legs were against it.

"Sit down," she whispered in my ear.

Honestly this girl could probably get me to do whatever she wanted right about now, so I sat down.

Riley got on her knees in front of me and placed her hands on my thighs. I wasn't sure if I'd seen a hotter thing in my life.

She spread my legs apart and I leaned back so my hands were on the bed holding me up. Riley kept her eyes on mine as her tongue teased around my slit.

She finally licked along my folds and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. She swirled her tongue over my clit before sucking on it, and I felt like I was going to lose my mind.

"God damn Riley," I moaned out.

Whatever her supposed phase had been with girls, she had definitely had some practice. I grabbed on to the comforter and continued to moan.

I moved my hips up as I felt my orgasm building. Riley put her hand on my stomach to hold me down and continued to lick and suck exactly where I wanted her to.

I fell back on to the bed as I reached my peak of pleasure. My chest rose and fell rapidly as Riley stood up and crawled over top of me.

"You're good at that too," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

She laughed and gave me a quick kiss before standing up. I sat up on the bed, feeling like I was still trying to recover.

I slowly stood up and walked over to Riley, giving her a kiss and saying, "I'm sure as hell glad that happened."

I started to walk towards the door but she grabbed my hand.

"And where do you think you're going?" She asked me.

"To pass out in my room," I said to her.

"Wow you're going to leave me all alone after that?" She said sarcastically.

This slightly drunk, and more confident Riley was definitely fun.

I turned back around and pulled back the covers of her bed and made myself comfortable.

"Well I guess not," I said.

She crawled in after me and I took her chin in my hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Are you sure we're actually going to get sleep if I stay in here?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said with a smile, "because I can barely keep my eyes open."

She kissed me again and then turned over and backed up against me. I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell asleep quickly.

Sleep with Riley: check.

            ————————————————-