~ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"I'm not mad that you wanna enter. I'm just nervous," Bea clarified herself as she continued writing her letter to her mom. Nearly two months after school started, Bea was still trying to talk Cedric out of entering his name into the cup. The other schools were arriving the following day and everyone 17 or older would be able to enter their names the day after.

"I know you don't want me to enter but you have nothing to worry about. I wanna make you guys proud," Cedric told her sister.

"But you already make us proud Ced! And the tournament has a fucking death toll!" Bea told him. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop him at this point. He was already committed.

"Yeah, I've made you proud Bea. But what about Mom and Dad?" Cedric asked.

"You are the one that makes mom and dad proud ok? Never me. You do not need to enter your name for a stupid tournament just to make them proud," Bea exclaimed, looking up at her brother as she signed her letter. Their entire life, Cedric was always the one who made their parents proud while Bea was just sitting on the sidelines. She could have the same accomplishments or even better ones and the two would never say that they were proud of her.

"I'm sure they're proud of you," Cedric's gaze softened as Bea looked at him.

"How stupid do you have to be to realize they're not?" Bea scoffed, getting up from the couch and gathering her things before leaving the common room without another word.

♡♡♡

"Bea! Callie!" Ezra's voice called as the two were making their way to the Great Hall. Bea had run into Callie on her way to the Owlery and the blonde had accompanied her.

"What's up?" Bea asked as the two turned around to see Ezra and Vada.

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow?" Vada was beaming with excitement. The Hufflepuff was muggleborn so the thought of something as big as the Triwizard Tournament brought much excitement.

"Y'know it," Bea smiled, glancing over at her girlfriend. Unlike Bea, Callie was a pureblood supremacist and she hated Vada and Ezra because of that. But seeing as they were Bea's best friends, she held back on saying anything mean about them. At first glance, you would agree with the fact that Bea was happy. But Ezra could see through the facade. Tugging gently on her sleeve, Ezra pulled the girl back as Vada and Callie entered the Great Hall, going to their respective tables.

"What's up with you and Cedric?" Ezra's voice was quiet.

"Nothing's up between us," Bea lied, doing her best to keep eye contact. Bea's only tell of her lying is breaking eye contact and this was something that Bea wasn't in the mood to talk about.

"I know something's up. We all do," Ezra said.

"Nothing's going on. Just drop it," Bea shot, pushing past Ezra and making her way to the Ravenclaw table.

♡♡♡

"I tried to convince Cedric again to not enter his name into the cup but he said he wanted to make me and our parents proud. I told him that he's already the one who our parents are proud of and that he was stupid not to see that. The response I got was personal family stuff so I'm not getting into it but I don't know what to do," Bea ranted, summarizing what had been said between her and her brother. Bea, Kenzie, and Asher sat in the girls's room so they could help her.

"You told him multiple times that you worried and he never listened to you. If he still enters his name then that's his problem," Kenzie said, glancing up to see Bea pacing between the beds. "And we can always just send the Malfoy's after him. Or even better - the Archer siblings."