~~47: P1Harmony Jongseob - No Way (AU) Pt.1~~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"We don't know what you're talking about-" Junghwan rudely got interrupted by this boy "I used to be the shit until you two showed up. What makes you two so special anyway?"

You and Junghwan glanced at eachother and looked back at this dude with smug smiles on each of your faces.
"Do you happen know our names, by any chance?" you asked him, tilting your head.
"No, why would I. I quite frankly couldn't give two shits." this guy said.
"No-no-no, I don't think you understand, were the So siblings." Junghwan proudly said.

This made Jihoon tilt his head up and glance at you two.
"Ha! Please! If you really are the real deal then prove it. You're probably not even that strong anyway." he said before his two minions patted his shoulder and walked away from behind him. "I bet I could easily beat you two against one. I've done it before." he said.
"Let's start with a nice greeting, shall we? I'm Park Jihoon it's a pleasure to me-" he held out his hand for Junghwan to shake, so he gladly accepted.

- By nearly crushing every single bone in Jihoon's hand and fingers which led him to groan.
"Okay big guy, lem'me see how you fight, c'mon." you said to him as you cracked your knuckles.
His face went back to 'tough' as he attempted to throw a punch at you but you easily dodged it and also grabbed his fist while your other hand was in your pocket, looking so laid-back.
"Were you just about to punch a girl? I don't think that's very nice. Infact that's disrespectful as fuck." you said to him as you started squeezing his fist as he tired to get his hand out of your grip but was getting nowhere. You could hear the bones cracking in his knuckles as he whimpered and snatched his hand back as you let go.

"That's- that's pathetic, that wasn't even a fight." he said. You could hear the uncertainty in his voice.
"Oh darling you do not want to fight us because if that's what you want then that's what we'll give you. We're only sparing you because we don't exactly want to get suspended on our second day here." you said to him.
"Oh you scared you're gonna get suspended, aawww-" he was cut off by a punch in the face from Junghwan which made him groan.
"Sorry your voice is really getting on my nerves. Does he ever shut up or.." Junghwan said, looking around for people's answers. "Oh and NO ONE touches MY sister." he added on.

Surprise surprise, all of them shook their heads.
To finish things off, you grabbed his left shoulder and said in his ear "be careful with your words" and kneed him hard in the balls.

The two of you then wanted to walk away but were stopped by a hand in your faces. You looked to your side, and saw the headteacher...

Well that's just great.

"You two, my office, now." she said sternly.

The two of you looked at eachother and prepared yourselves for the worst. You then proceeded to walk to her office.
You heard Snickers from Jihoon and his minions from the back but both of you shot death glares back at them which instantly made them zip it.

"Have a seat, both of you." the headteacher said.
"So I understand that you two have a bloodline of incredible strength, but that doesn't mean you can just go round injuring other students. It's only your second day, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I am very disappointed. You're not showing to me that you want me to keep you at this school. You could've seriously injured Mr. Park. And please don't take advantage of the fact that you're popular, it's not the right thing to do."

"Miss, you don't understand, he tried to pick a fight with us so we had no choice, and he was disrespecting the both of us." Junghwan said.
"Yeah, and I assure you we're not taking advantage of the fact we're popular, we didn't want to be popular in the first place at all. We never wanted this." you added on as Junghwan nodded in agreement.

"Yes but in the end it wasn't really the right way to handle the situation, was it?"

You two slowly shook your heads, trying your best not to make eye contact with her.