He stands next to Amiya and the Doctor since she would most likely freak out if something happened to the Doc, and he didn't want to deal with that right now. 

Doctor: They probably fired to intimidate us. 

Amiya: So their goal was to get us to split up?

She peaks from behind the tree, but she can't see anything as the fog has gotten so thick. 

Amiya: The mist is so thick now... We can't tell where everyone is...

Then, we can hear a team member fighting off some sort of animal, but due to the mist, no one can see. Well, almost no one. As Decade transforms his Ridebooker into a gun, and fires one Light Bullet  through the fog, which by the sound of things managed to hit the animal. 

Decade: Bullseye. 

Amiya: You can see through the mist? 

Decade: Well, you didn't really think my armor was just for show did you? 

He taps his helmet a few times. 

Decade: Infrared, night vision, enhanced hearing, Improved vision, the works. 

Dobermann: Amiya. Decade. 

Amiya: Dobermann! 

Dobermann: Ace and his team are fighting on the other side. No idea how many there are, but it doesnt seem like a lot. Decade, confirmation.

Decade: If we made a bet, this is one of the times where I'd have to pay you. Because you're right on the money. 

Dobermann: Alright. I'll fire a flare to request for backup. We need to find out who's manipulating this mist to improve visibility. We'll work with our backup to take down the enemy, and then get out of here. 

Amiya: Right-- huh?

Dobermann: What's wrong?

Decade: The good Doctor seems to be gone... 

Dobermann: What! Wasn't he just here?! 

Decade: Obviously he's not anymore. Y'know what, let me take care of this mist. 

Amiya: How?

Decade: Trust me. 

He says as he takes out a Rider card, specially, from Wizard's set of powers, and inserts it into his Driver.

FORM RIDE

WIZARD HURRICANE

HURRICANE! PLEASE!

Decade then spreads his arms and starts to conjure strong winds with Wizard's magic to clean up the mist

Wizard: Any second now...