[Head of the Azuma Family, Azuma Tobera]

"So this Nagisa kid is being tested by that monster. What makes you think he'll survive?"

"Simple, because he was taught by me."

As Bang said this, both him and Tobera made it to his dojo. As they hurried out to the back part of the dojo, they couldn't be believe what they saw. The entire ground covered in nothing but rubble and slash marks. Trees with their branches ripped off and scattered over the ground as they looked more like stakes. Boulders cut cleanly in half like a knife through butter.

"What took you so long you old fart?! I almost fucking died?!"

Right before Tobera and Bang were two bodies. The first one was Nagisa, his body being covered in various cut marks. Not only that, he was bleeding from his shoulder down to his abdomen, showing that he was cut there. He had stab wounds all over him and wasn't moving. Truth be told, he was only still alive because he was using his total concentration breathing to forcefully stop the bleeding. Then there was Goo. He was lying on the ground and covered in blood, various slash marks across his arms and legs while he had a large hand print on his chest. Seeing this, Bang nearly sighed.

"Get up, Goo."

"I would've done that if I could old man. During that fight he cut my achilles heel and even stabbed both my legs. When he couldn't fight with a weapon anymore, he just simply used his hands like they were blades mixed with your fighting style. NOW HURRY UP AND HEAL ME!!!!"

Hearing this, Tobera walked forward as she held her hands out towards Nagisa and Goo. The moment she did, Goo instantly noticed how both his wounds and Nagisa's were healing at an incredible rate. However, when he looked at the ground, he also saw how fast the grass was dying.

"So that's it. She's not exactly healing us. She's accelerating the body's regeneration speed. Though she must be accumulating the energy needed from an outside source."

As Goo finished this thought, he simply stood up and began to stretch. When he looked at Nagisa, he saw all the boy's wounds managed to heal. Suddenly the weapon genius slapped Nagisa across the top of his head. Truth be told, he was still feeling a little pissed after that fight. Soon Bang walked up to Goo with a serious expression on his face.

"So, what do you think, Kim Joon Goo?"

".....at first I thought you were full of shit. Saying he reminds you of me, but after fighting him myself, I can see what you mean. Both of us would've been way worse if we each had a sword. Though, when that look in his eyes changed........"

"......it reminded me of a pervert I know back in Korea."

"So, how would you rate his strength."

"Right now, he's still no match for me. He only reminds me of Gun in terms of ferocity with his fists. But in terms of strength....hmmm."

The way Goo felt when he fought Nagisa before he was knocked out was actually better than he expected. Strong, fast, quick wits, not to mention he knew both martial arts and was proficient with a weapon. At his current level he was nowhere close to him, but if he had to compare his current strength to someone.

 At his current level he was nowhere close to him, but if he had to compare his current strength to someone

"Yep. He would definitely beat that Muscle Gorilla with ease. Actually, i'd pay good money to see that old bastard have his face bashed in."

"So, will you turn him into a mast-"

"Hell no."

Bang was surprised to hear Goo's response. As the Korean walked towards Nagisa, he simply stared down at the boy. While fixing his glasses, Goo rubbed the back of his head before a smirk began to form on his face.

"I'm a weapon genius and this brat is now my secret friend. So I'm not going to make him some cringe ass masterpiece like Gun did with some brat."

"Tomioka Nagisa

"Tomioka Nagisa......i'll turn you into my greatest weapon."