[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]

Începe de la început

"This is still unreal.", Limey says.

"I know. But we're here, in front of the hotel.", I replied.

"Mhm. I'm nervous.", she mutters.

"I am too. But hey. It'll be okay.", I reassure her.

She smiles at me and I return that smile. We hold hands to comfort each other.

"You ready?", I asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be.", Limey nodded.

With that being said, we head towards the door and knock. We could hear chatter and smell something delicious inside.

The door soon opened and out came an orange drink. I suppose this is the infamous OJ who won the 1st season of a popular game show.

"Hello? How may I help you?", the drink asked.

"Hi. I called for a room here.", I replied.

"Ah! You must be Berry then correct?", he asked.

"Yes I am. And this is my sister Limey.", I answered.

"Hey.", Limey greeted.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm OJ. Come on in.", OJ greets.

He steps to the side and we enter. Wow, this place was really orange. A weird color scheme, but overall, pretty welcoming.

"You two came at a pretty good time. We're just having lunch.", OJ says, walking up to me.

"Oh? Is that why it smells so good?", I asked.

"Yep! I ordered in. I hope you don't mind.", he replied.

"As long as it tastes good, we don't mind.", I say with a smile.

"Lovely. Might I ask what happened to your leg and her arm?", he asked.

"Maybe another time. It's.... Complicated.", I replied.

"Oh. Okay. I apologize for asking such a personal question.", he apologized.

"It's quite alright.", I reassured him.

Me and Limey head to the kitchen and grab plates of actual food. I know we're androids and we don't really need to eat, but why not.

We began to eat and get acquainted with our new potential friends. The food was pretty nice and the people were super lovely.

Even though we're still on the search for our sister. I figured that we deserved to rest and experience life how it was really meant to be live.

.

.

.

*OJ's P.O.V*

The new hotel guests came just now. However, I didn't think they would look just like Mangy.

Like, they were eerily similar to her. They were both Pepsi cans, but looked like different flavors.

Not only that, but the injuries they both had. That concerned me a bit as something must've happened.

However, my mind instantly goes back to them looking just like Mangy. I recall her saying how she had siblings.

Maybe these were them? I didn't want to ask upright. That would be way too personal.

I'll let them get comfortable for now. But i'll still keep my eyes on them.

Something tells me that they aren't just here for hospitality. If they came from the same place as Mangy, then they're here for a new life.

.

.

.

*END*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

[WHAT A LOVELY ONE-SHOT]

.

.

.

[I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS]

.

.

.

[REMINDER]

.

.

.

[MANGY WILL NOT REPLY TO THESE COMMENTS]

.

.

.

[NEITHER WILL GLITCH]

.

.

.

[ONLY ME OR M WILL REPLY TO YOU ALL]

.

.

.

[SEE YOU ALL!]

.

.

.

[END]