[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Soap! I'm ordering some food for today. I'll be downstairs if you need anything.", I say.

"Okay! See ya!", Soap says.

We both wave goodbye and I continue my way downstairs. Hm. What should we get? Maybe some Chinese food.

I sat on the couch and put in an order for some Chinese. After ordering, I just chill for a bit.

Today was rather calm, no big fights, no crazy things happening. Just, calm and peaceful. I guess having one day where there's no chaos really helps.

Pretty glad I came up with this new rule. It was the only day he, Paper and Soap could relax and not be stressed about the hotel.

It was an hour later when the door knocked. I get up and head over to the door. Opening it, and see a man with a bag of food.

I grab the food and thank the delivery guy and close the door. I head to the kitchen and place out the food.

Calling for the others, they all came down one by one. They all ate and chatted, like how they did on normal days.

Sure it was a little emptier, but season 3 was still going on back on the mystery island. I'm proud of the ones who are left.

Especially for Balloon, who had a complete character arc. I never thought he would go as far as he did.

But hey, I guess he was proving everyone wrong. He has changed, and we were all too focused on the past to see it.

I'm proud of my little cousin and how far he's come. Guilt creeps up on me as I start to remember how horrible we treated him.

How we made his depression grow, to the point he nearly killed himself. I shudder at the bleak memory of seeing my cousin unconscious on the floor.

I blink back the memory and focus on the present. Balloon was doing better now, he was happier now.

Smiling again, I go ahead and grab a plate and begin to eat. I start to chat with some of the others, including my lovely Paper.

As time goes on, I couldn't help but think about our new coming guests. It was almost 2 hours, and and they weren't here yet.

I wonder where they were. I do hope they're okay.

.

.

.

*Berry's P.O.V*

Me and Limey are getting closer to our destination. This hotel called 'Hotel OJ' was pretty popular, so it should be safe for us to stay at.

I had found it while me and Limey were still at the lab. So fucking glad we're out of that hell we once called home.

We took another 10 minutes to get there, which in total, took us about 2 hours to get to the hotel. It was a very long walk, but we couldn't do much with transportation.

None of us had a license to drive; plus we're too young to drive; and we don't have an id to get around in a bus or cab.

So walking was our only other option. Sure it took a long time, but hey, you gotta get somewhere somehow don't you?

Moving on, me and Limey were now infront of a huge orange building, with a sign saying 'Hotel OJ' on the side. We had made it to the hotel.

Staring at the huge building, we take a breath and look to each other. Almost like this was still unreal.