| prologue |

An excerpt from a future chapter...

✧*:・゚✧*:・

Everything looked the same, Blair felt like she had been running in circles for hours. Her feet no longer able to carry her she stopped gasping for air. She was lost...

The adrenaline running of she felt a sharp pain in her side, looking down to her side she saw her blood soaked t-shirt, her shaky hands reaching down to put pressure on her wound. Using a tree for support she looked around taking in her surroundings.

She was in a clearing in the woods, the trees circled around her for miles. She had no idea what direction she had been running in, let alone
which direction was Beacon Hills.

This past week had been one of the worst weeks of her life. Her friends, the people who were supposed to protect her, have her back just as  she had theirs, just letting her be taken like that. She had been chained up in this dark room, tortured everyday. Some days she wished they would just kill her, it would've been easier that way.

Now she had escaped and was running around the woods like a mad man screaming for help hoping to come across a campsite or a hunter.
Her body was tired and bruised.

She heard a bang coming from the distance, their getting closer... pushing herself away from the tree she hobbled in the opposite direction. One more bang was fired, she immediately dropped to the ground, the broken twigs scraping her face. She frantically patted her body down making sure she hadn't been hit.

She was lying on the woods floor, hopeless. No one knew where she was. Nobody even came looking for her.

She had given up.

Just as she went to push herself up she heard a voice "You know we don't want to kill you. You're worth so much." Her heart sank to her stomach, she was screwed. Another gunfire was shot up into the trees above her followed by the cheering of  the men. 

She couldn't move, her body had given up. Just as she was about to close her eyes and accept her fate she heard footsteps approaching her.

"Got ya.."

✧*:・゚✧*:・