Chapter 5

It had been a year since Harry met the twins and Charlie, yet he still hadn't found his charge. Once a week, he spent the day at Diagon or one of the many other shopping areas around the world, yet he had not found his charge.

Harry performed small miracles for the people around him every once in a while, of course, but it did little to fill the empty ache in his chest that came to an angel with no charge. He considered, for a short while, the possibility of choosing a temporary charge, which was something angels could do if needed, but dismissed the thought almost immediately. He wanted his charge to truly be his first charge.

So, he got up and got dressed in order to take the twins shopping again, as he had gotten a letter that I formed him that their mother had once again forgotten to take them shopping for supplies. This year, he was also shopping for himself, as he had gotten his Hogwarts letter, much to his surprise.

"Bring me back some chocolate frogs, Har!" Dudley called as Harry passed him on his way to the fireplace with his shrunken trunk in his pocket, since he was meeting them in the Leaky Cauldron and the floo was the least conspicuous way for a lone eleven-year-old to arrive.

"Will do, Dud!" Harry called back as he grabbed a handful of the emerald green powder and threw it down. "Leaky Cauldron!"

The twins were hugging him as soon as he stepped out of the fireplace and he chuckled and hugged them back. "Hey, guys!" he greeted.

"It's so good to see you again, Hazza!" Fred said cheerfully.

"We thought you had forgotten about us for a moment," George admitted sheepishly.

While the two always spoke in alternating speech when speaking to most people, they sometimes held off when talking to Harry. When he had asked why, once, they told him it was because he cared about them as individuals but also accepted their quirks. They didn't feel the need to have to talk in their twin speech or not to.

"I'd never forget about my two favorite demons," Harry said with a warm smile. "How'd you two get to the Leaky?" he asked, leading the way to the Alley, where George tapped on the bricks.

"Percy brought us," Fred said. "Gave us a bit of money that he earned this summer too so that we could buy familiars!"

"Let's focus on school supplies first," Harry said. "Then, we'll shop for other things."

The thirteen-year-olds nodded and pulled Harry over to Gringotts so Harry could get some money from them for the shopping trip.

"Ah, Angel Harrison, you're back again," the teller said when they walked up.

Harry bowed. "May your gold ever flow, Goblin Sharpfang."

"And may your enemies fall at your feet, Angel Harrison. Which vault would you care to visit today?"

"Vault 687 and Vault 685 please," Harry answered, showing his lordship ring for the unnecessary identity verification.

"Of course. Right this way."

The Potter family vault was heaped with gold, silver, and bronze coins. The amount only grew, as the investments Harry and his ancestors made earned more money than Harry spent.

Ignoring the gaping twins, Harry scooped coins into his enchanted bottomless bag. He got a lot because he absolutely loved spoiling the two that had become like older brothers for him.

Once done, he turned back around they walked over a couple of vaults until they reached the Potter heirloom vault. He opened it and strode straight for a specific chest, which he opened and examined the contents.