|CHAPTER 44|For us

|You went from my home to 'it was nice to know you and it breaks my heart , that we gave it our best shot. Now I'm in California, I'm still waiting for you . Let's give it one last shot , I'll give it all up for us|

Songs for the chapter

Sza - open arms
Taehyung - for us
The weekend - one of the girls
Chase Atlantic - Slide
Shameless - Camilla Cabello
Jade Lemac - constellations
Ariana grande - in my head
Olivia Rodrigo - favourite crime
Billie Eilish - when the party is over
All I want - Olivia Rodrigo
Lil nas x- sun goes down

Sydney's pov

I turned and twisted beneath my pink silk sheets as I squinted my eyes . God it was already morning. It was pointless trying to go back to sleep. Not like I had much of it anyways.

Huffing loudly, I threw the sheets off my naked form , glancing at the now empty spot next to me .
It still smells like him.

A lump formed on my throat and my eyes started to sting ,I could still sense his presence in the room , the structure of his body still sculpted on the sheets .But he wasn't there anymore.

I blinked my tears back and stood up , grabbing the nearest pairs of bottoms and a cropped white vest . I sighed , shuffling to the huge windows next to my bed and opened the curtains , allowing the first rays of sunlight illuminate the entire room. Usually I love sunrise , but right now all I could feel was dread and confusion.The sun felt too hot and pricking at my skin , breathing felt like chugging glass shards down my throat , because he left ....

What happened to us?

I lazily freshened up with a quick shower , not bothering to do anything with my hair but a huge messy bun . My hair was growing fast,almost reaching the waistband of my bottoms .

A small smile appeared on my face before quickly disappearing , on reminiscence of a certain someone running their slender fingers through it , he liked my hair , or did he really? I didn't know anymore.

After cleaning my room , I came out from 'hiding' when the sweet scent of pancakes invaded my senses. I clicked my tongue bitterly . I remember when he first slept over , he made pancakes too, not the best looking ones but still. Great

I dragged my clothed feet against the wooden floors towards the kitchen , expecting Rose to be the one in front of the stove since she was the only one who could actually cook.

My breath hitched , I couldn't actually believe it. A half naked man was in front of our stove .Not only that , but Vanessa was there too , wrapping her arms around his thin waist , chin on his shoulder as she whispered something into his ear before she giggled. SHE GIGGLED (?)

What the actual fuck

I coughed awkwardly, announcing my unwanting presence . The two , startled , separated and both turned to me . Vanessa was as pink as a strawberry , clearly caught red handed , while the guy on the other hand
....wait a fucking minute.

".....wait ....Jorden?"i couldn't believe the name I had just said. I blinked at Vanessa and she had the most shy gaze I had ever seen. So he  was the guy she kept on gushing about . What a small world indeed. By the looks of it , he hadn't just arrived , most probably slept over.