Grunting catches my attention, causing me to look over. Edward is on the ground, withering in pain.

I look around in confusion, and that's when I see the girl from before staring Edward down with a sadistic smile.

"I knew I liked her." I mumble to myself. I hear one of the boys behind me snicker.

"Stop! Just stop hurting him please!" Aro gives Bella and odd look before telling the girl, Jane, to stop.

"Master?" Edward gasps as he tries to catch his breath, Alice right by his side.

"Go ahead dear."

Jane turns towards Bella, "this may hurt just a little."

They stare eachother down, but nothing happens. Jane goes to step forward but stops hearing Aro's laughter.

"Remarkable! She confounds us all!" He turns toward me, Alec and Izzy with curiosity in his eyes.

"And what about you three?"

Alec and Izzy move closer to me, "that's none of your conc-Willow is the daughter of a demon and a witch. The other two are shadow hunters I learned. They protect humans from supernatural." I glare at Alice's explanation.

"A demon and a witch? Impossible!" The blonde king exclaims. Aro holds his hand out, "young Willow? May I?"

"No."

"I see... well what are we going to do with you four?"

One of the men on the thrones sighs out as he looks at a painting, "you already know what you're going to do Aro."

"They know too much, their a liability." The blonde one hisses.

Aro sighs and walks up to his throne, "Felix, Demetri, Alec, Jane."

Everyone springs into action.

Izzy allows her bracelet to turn into her whip, while Alec throws his jacket to the ground, exposing his bow and arrow.

I wave my arm, a ring of fire circling us.

Jane and her brother stumble back, fear crossing their eyes.

Meanwhile Edward is getting his ass handed to him by one of the others.

They move around the room, throwing eachother and dodging punches. Eventually, the guard slams Edwards body on to the marble steps, breaking them in the process.

He lifts Edward up and begins to pull at his neck.

"No! Please please!" Bella shouts.

"Kill me! Kill me!"

Aro begins to walk down the steps and towards Bella, "how... extraordinary. You would give up your life, for somebody like us. A vampire... a soulless monster."

"Get away from her!" Edward groans out.

"You...you don't know a thing about his soul."

Aro proceeds to say something in Italian. Looking over all of us.

"This is a sadness, if only it would be your intention to give her immortality." He starts walking towards Bella, getting ready to kill her when Alice speaks up.

"Wait! Bella will be one of us I've seen it! I'll change her myself."

Alice takes off her gloves and holds Aro's hand.

A wide smile crosses his face, "how wonderful, to see the future before it has happened." He drops her hand and turns to me. "And you, you will be the reason." I frown in confusion but keep my guard up.