A Day of School

As soon as I got downstairs, I was met with a few close friends of mine and my currently secret girlfriend. The first of my friends was a girl with green eyes and messy green hair. She was a shy gal, but sweet. Her name was Izuki Midorya. 

Izuki: Hi Mutasim

Izuki: Hi Mutasim. You ready to go now? 

Mutasim: Yeah, sorry to keep you guys waiting. 

The next one to speak was a boy with short blonde hair. He was a lot more outgoing compared to the rest of the friend group, but like us all, he was a good guy. His name is Hideyoshi Nagachika, but we just call him Hide for short. 

Hide: Do you always take a shower in the morning?

The third one to speak was a girl with white hair and blue eyes. She was one of my more recent friends and we only met when Hide introduced us. Her name was Kanei Kun. 

Kanei: What? Are you saying you don't? 

Hide: Nah, I wake up so late. So I usually just have them when I come back from school. 

The final person to talk was my girlfriend and the roughest one in the group. She was a stern girl on the outside, but on the inside, she was really sweet. She had long-ish violet hair which covered the right side of her face and she had blue eyes. Her name is Touka Kirishima. 

Touka: You're disgusting Hide

Mutasim: Yeah, I've always wondered why you smelt so bad. Now I've got my answer and I immediately want to forget.