"What do you mean Mike?" I asked as I got a glass of water for me.

"I thought that even though we had a conversation, it wasn't the greatest cause you thought I was being forced to by my friends and also I didn't see you for a week after that conversation" I turned around and sighed, looking at him.

"I wasn't in that week because my mum passed away and I was trying to get a place for me to stay at" I confessed and Mike got up, hugging me once he reached me, stroking my hair and just standing there.

"I'm so sorry my love, I honestly had no idea, I'm sorry for bringing it up" I shrugged and looked at him, giving him a sad smile.

"Mum would have loved you, you know she always hoped I'd find someone who treats me the way you do" I said, Mike pulled me in for a kiss and I felt happy knowing I have the most perfect man.

"Um Grace are you coming to have a tea party with me now?" I pulled away from Mike and nodded at the young girl, going to follow her to her room after leaving Mike in the kitchen.

Abby and I spent hours together and it was really nice, we had a tea party and talked to her imaginary friends, we did some drawing for a bit and ate some snacks Mike had bought in.

"Hey Grace, what's that noise?" I could hear it too, it was coming from mine and Mike's room.

"I'll go check, wanna come with?" I asked and she nodded, putting on my security vest I let her wear as we went to the room to see Mike jumping on the bed trying to take his Nebraska poster down.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked and Mike noticed both me and her were watching him.

"Do you both need something?" Mike asked and I shook my head.

"No, we just came to see if you were okay" I said and Mike nodded before looking at Abby.

"All right, quit playing and take that off, me and Grace have to go to work" Abby shook her head and looked at Mike.

"I know, I'm coming with you" I looked at the little girl shocked, I was not about to let her go anywhere near those animatronics.

"No way Abby, maybe a different time but not tonight" I said and Mike nodded.

"Give me the vest" Mike said, going towards his sister.

"No"

"Give me the vest now" Mike sternly said, warning Abby but she didn't care.

"I'm coming with you" Abby said before Mike went right to her face.

"Abby give me the vest please" I said and she shook her head.

"I want to go with you guys" Abby yelled and Mike was getting frustrated and I was getting a little frustrated now too.

"Abby"

"I don't want to stay here with Max" Abby yelled again and I sighed, hearing the front door open and close signalling that Max was here.

"Hello?" I heard Max say so I left the room and went to see her.

"Hi Max, just having trouble with Abby at the moment" I said and she nodded.

"I can tell" she said pointing behind me as we watched Mike carry out Abby.

"He's taking my vest!" I giggled as I watched Mike struggle with the 10 year old.

"Abby" Mike warned her as he took her into her room and shut the door, returning seconds later with my vest.

"She's all yours Max" Max and I laughed as Mike looked tired from trying to stop his sister from keeping the vest.

"See you soon Max, call me if anything happens" I said as Mike grabbed his vest and things he needed before we headed out the door.

"Never let her have your vest again" Mike angrily said and I rolled my eyes, getting into the car before Mike started driving.

"Oh please, how was I meant to know she'd try keeping it?" I retorted and Mike looked at me, giving me a look that said 'are you serious?'

"Abby didn't want to let go of a damn jacket you had let her wear! Don't do that again!" I shook my head and looked out the window.

"Mike I'm sorry but I honestly didn't know she'd try to keep it, I won't let it happen again okay?" I said, Mike sighed but nodded, knowing that I was going to stick to my word.

"Just make sure next time you take it back from her if you let her wear it, she might actually do as you've asked instead of fighting against you like she did for me" Mike said and I giggled, remembering how funny it was to see Mike struggle to get something back from Abby.

© xxinmydreamsxx