Strong love

Scarlett's POV

Tom stayed with Raven at the hospital while the rest of us went back home. Georg, Lily, Gustav, and Teresa went to sleep.

Bill and I decided to stay in the living room for a while, he looked a bit anxious. "Babe what's wrong?" He quickly turned to look at me and smiled, "nothing my love, I was just really scared for Raven"

I don't know why but I feel like he's hiding something else, "Bill, you know you can tell me anything right?" He looked down at his hands and I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"I'm so sorry Scarlett" he hugged me as he sobbed, did i say something wrong? Did he do something wrong? So many thoughts were running through my head

"Bill what's wrong, why are you apologizing?" He was scaring me, "I slept with Raven" I looked away in distraught. His words repeated in my head over and over.

"I'm so sorry" he sobbed, I teared up and looked at him. "Why Bill" I tried my best to stay calm, "tell me everything, I need to know why or how that happened"

He nodded and started to explain, "Before going to the beach, I saw Raven crying when I left my room and I asked her what was wrong and she told me Tom hurt her. I took her to my room and let her explain."

"I guess we got lost in the moment and we just kissed and one thing led to another" I was quietly crying, how could he do this to me? We were so happy.

This might be a really dumbass move but I think I'm gonna forgive him, I can't just throw all our good moments away. I really love him, I don't want to lose him.

I hugged him tightly and sobbed, "I forgive you Bill, I love you so much just please don't do it again okay?"
He hugged me back, "I promise I won't ever ever do it again my love"

"I love you" "I love you too" I don't think I can ever leave him, my love is too strong.