I hate you Tom Kaulitz

Tom's POV

I went downstairs and saw the band sitting on the couch, "who's the girl?" asked Bill with a smirk. "Just a bitch that im supposed to kill.

"What?, you're gonna kill her?" He added, "yea her dad hired me to kill her", I said it like nothing, "Tom you can't kill her" he said,  getting up from the couch, "why not!, I've killed other girls what makes her so special!" I was mad.

"And you've helped!" I said pointing at him, "I know! But we promised not to kill anyone ever again, not even for money." "Tom, please" he said looking sad now.

I felt bad for yelling at him but I had to do it, I wanted to tell him Raven's dad was gonna kill them if I didn't kill her, but I couldn't tell them.

"My dad hired you to kill me?!" she woke up she sounded more sober. I turned to look at her. She walked over to me, "Tom, did my dad actually hire you to kill me?" I couldn't look at her.

"Tom look at me!" "Tell it to my fucking face!, did my dad actually hire you to kill me!" She was tearing up, I felt a pain in my chest.

"Yes" I whispered, "what? Speak up!" She yelled, "yes! Okay? yes your dad wants me to kill you! But I'm not gonna do it, not now"

"Tom I thought you said you were crazy for me, we were gonna have sex! But you told me that we couldn't because I was drunk and because you wanted me to tell you when I was ready."

"You said you were crazy for me" she was crying now, "I'm sorry Raven" I said tearing up. "You're not sorry" "you're not fucking sorry, I hate you Tom Kaulitz" she said angrily while pointing at me, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I tried getting closer but she backed up, "get away from me!" Bill walked up to her, she turned to face him, "who are you?, are you gonna kill me too?"

"I'm Bill, Tom's twin brother, im not gonna hurt you, can I talk to you upstairs?" She looked at me and then back at Bill, she took his hand walked upstairs with him.