It's like you're stalking me..

Tom's POV

I had to pretend i didn't know her and that I hated her, it was both hard and easy to do because of the way she talked to me last night, but when I look at her I have the urge to kiss her.

"What am I thinking? I'm Tom kaulitz i can't fall for a bitch like her" I told myself, I was mad that I was falling for her, I was stalking her because her father hired me to kill her. If I don't do it, he'll kill my whole band, I couldn't let that son of a bitch do that.

My twin brother is in that band and the other two are like my other brothers, I called my brother Bill, "I found her, I rented a room here in the hotel,I have a plan to take her home"

—————————————————————————-
                               Back to Raven's POV

When I finished my breakfast I went outside to smoke, the pool looks really nice and there's no one else here. I went to my room and changed into my swimsuit.

I then grabbed my speaker and headed out

I then grabbed my speaker and headed out. I played one of my favorite songs, smooth by Santana. When I was swimming, I heard someone walking towards the pool, "ugh seriously?" I recognized his voice, It was the same guy again.

"If you don't want to be in here with me, leave" I said angrily, "no, you leave" "No I was here first" we were arguing over who leaves and who stays, "okay let's just both stay but keep our distance."

He said, making eye contact. "Okay" I then swam away, he dived in and then he splashed me, "bitch" he said while laughing. I laughed too and splashed him back.

"I always ask myself, why do I always find this ugly bitch everywhere I go" I said to him, "I ask myself the same thing" he responded.

"It's like you're stalking me.." I said laughing, he stayed quiet. "I would never stalk a bitch like you" he sounded nervous, "why do you sound so nervous?" I asked.

"I'm nervous?" He then started walking up to me, slowly. I backed up as he was walking to me, I bumped into the corner of the pool, he was already right in front of me.

He then got closer, he put his hands on my waist, pulling me close enough to have our faces inches away. I tried getting out of his grip but his grip was tight.

We made eye contact, my heart was beating so fast and loud he could probably hear my heartbeats. He looked at my lips and then he whispered into my ear, "look who's nervous now" he said with a smirk.

He let go and swam away, I was thinking about how his abs felt on my stomach the whole time I was swimming. "Don't touch me like that ever again" I said to him.

A part of me wanted to slap him but the other part wanted him to touch me again, "you know you liked it." He was right, I did like it but I also hated it.

I don't know why I felt like this, I hated it. I got out of the pool and I sat on the chairs to rest.