───DOG BITES

Anonymous asked: Hi! I was wondering how would chuuya, Ranpo, Dazai and Sigma react when they meet reader's protective dog for the first time after as reader had told them a lot of things about their dog and talks about their dog often. Thank you! Have a good day /night! 

Headcanon in WHICH, Chuuya, Ranpo, Dazai and Sigma react to reader's dogs

A/N: So sorry for the inactivity, I just have writer's block atm + Idk if the sigma part makes sense, I wasnt creative enough for him D: 

DAZAI OSAMU

Dazai wasn't easily intimidated, but the thought of meeting this dog did give him pause

When he finally met the dog, he was met with a sight that was both awe-inspiring and reassuring. The large, imposing dog was indeed everything Y/N had described, exuding a powerful presence. The dog's alert eyes focused on Dazai, and it took a few moments to assess this new visitor. You, standing by Dazai's side, whispered, "Be calm and don't make any sudden movements. Let the dog come to you."

Dazai looked at you before he nodded and followed your advice, keeping a calm composure and extending his hand slowly for the dog to sniff. Your dog, on the other hand slowly walked up to him and licked his hand, before going towards you and trying to bury his head between your legs, a sign he needed you to pet him.

"Ew, dog saliva" Dazai commented, before walking towards your restroom, your dog's eye watching every movement of your boyfriend. Sure, his scent was all over you and your place, but that didnt stop the dog being judgemental towards your boyfriend.

Dazai glanced at the creature who's head was nestled in your lap, your eyes filled with adoration as your hand scrached the forehead of the dog. Dazai had his arms crossed, a dramatic expression on his face, "He clearly dislikes me, look how he is glaring"

"You told me it's a small dog, dear, that's nowhere small," Dazai continued, skepticism lacing his tone. You on the other hand, undeterred, looked down at the dog with affectionate eyes. "Oh hush, Look at him," you cooed, gently stroking the dog's fur. "He is just a cute little baby."