Consciously-[Chuuya Nakahara]

Requested: Hello! Can you make Chuuya nakahara with s/o who deliberately destroyed a bottle of his favorite wine in front of him? What would his reaction be? I would very much like a scenario<3

Oneshot: Who doesn't love to break wine bottles
Genre: Angsty fluff? Idk what to classify
A/N: Anon you kay? My c.ai bot killed me when I asked him-

Chuuya Nakahara, a Port Mafia executive, was known for his impeccable taste in wine

Chuuya Nakahara, a Port Mafia executive, was known for his impeccable taste in wine. His collection was a source of pride and envy among his peers, and he had everything a wine lover could dream of.

One sunny afternoon, you and Chuuya were enjoying a peaceful moment at home. As Chuuya went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of his beloved wine, you seized the opportunity to look up with your boyfriend's wine collection.

You grabbed one of the most prized bottle from the wine rack and held it up to the light, examining it with exaggerated interest. Chuuya returned, puzzled by their sudden fascination with his wine.

Gulping a little you asked him, "Chuuya, dear, do you know what this bottle reminds me of?"

Chuuya, unaware of your tactics raised his eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

Cursing Dazai in your mind, you held the expensive wine bottle, swinging it around, before saying, "It reminds me of all the times you've ignored me for this bottle!"

Before Chuuya could react, you deliberately dropped the bottle, letting it shatter into a million pieces on the floor. Wine splashed everywhere, creating a red, sticky mess.

Chuuya's eyes widened as he realized where this was going, but it was too late. You had broken one of his wine bottles, one of his finest wine bottles. Each second passing made you shiver in fear, as the gravity of the situation deepened, Chuuya's appearance surrounded by faint red glow. Chuuya's chest heaved as his breaths grew heavier, his anger threatening to consume him. "Do you have any idea how much that bottle meant to me?" His voice wavered with a raw emotion, a glimpse of the vulnerability that lay beneath his tough exterior.

Ah well, guess you were gonna die.

"And you know what they say about facing your fears, right?" A sudden voice said intertwining the situation, the person wearing a smirk at his face as he walks towards Chuuya, his hands almost touching your boyfriend.

With a little slip here and there, Dazai managed to nullify Chuuya's ability, the wine lover man looking at his surrounding before kicking Dazai in his guts, sending him flying back and breaking the apartment walls again.

"You—! What have you done?!" Chuuya shouts, pointing his finger towards Dazai, before looking at the mess at the floor. Chuuya eye's travel your figure, waiting for an answer

"Oops! Uh! My hand slipped." You replied, a mix of guilt and nervousness in your voice.

Chuuya was speechless, his face a mix of anger, disbelief, and a hint of amusement. He couldn't decide whether to scold you or laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

Suddenly, you got a a hold of yourself, before smirking, "Well, Chuuya, now that the bottle's gone, you'll have more time for me, won't you?"

Chuuya with a hint of shock and amusement throws away his hat on the couch before running towards you, "You've got guts, I'll give you that!"

With another smirk, you dash out of the apartment door, activating your ability, with Chuuya Nakahara, manipulator of gravity behind your tale, and a gut beaten Dazai at your apartment sleeping on the debris he landed on.

***

A/N: Honestly I had a draft where Chuuya legit cried and teared up but it wasn't written properly. But I'll say, Chuuya would first cry over the death of his beloved wine bottle and then proceed to commit arson.