Bliss [Ranpo Edogawa]

Request: Hiiiii I love your stuff :3 could you write about ranpo and y/n eating snickers??? (The candy bar lol :D)

Oneshot: A little scenario between our lovers Ranpo and Y/N
Genre: Fluff, nothing particular
A/N: this is such a cute idea, ty anon for requesting.

As the sun began to set, the sky was painted with a kaleidoscope of colors

As the sun began to set, the sky was painted with a kaleidoscope of colors. The golden glow of the sun kissed the horizon, casting a warm and comforting light over the land. The clouds, a canvas of purples, pinks, and oranges, seemed to dance and swirl in the evening breeze. The world was still, as if holding its breath, in awe of the beauty before it.

It was yet another day for the great detective Ranpo Edogawa and Y/N L/N, as they returned from yet another case the agency gave them that day. Hand in hand, you both walked by numerous stores and shops, too obvious about the fact what Ranpo would say next.

All of a sudden Ranpo stopped at his trace, as you got held back by a little, when your eyes traced where his eyes went. Of course, a kid had to eat ice-cream and have the audiency to be rich and afford the premium flavors.

'You gotta be kidding me' you thought as you pulled Ranpo away from that spot and continue walking towards the agency. A sudden poke made you halt on the spot yet again, as you see Ranpo giving you pleading smile, his eyes closed as he took away his hand from yours, and when you hold his hat down with both of his hands.

"Ranpo! You need to stop eating so much sugar, its unhealthy besides, I really don't have enough money to buy you those ice-cream, come on now we need to hurry to the agency and report the case" You said, as Ranpo went to hold your arm, stopping you from moving.

Sighing, you shook your head in disapproval, as Ranpo went to kiss your cheek, making you light blush on the spot, the sudden affection stunned you a little. But before you could recover from the sudden pda Ranpo gave, Ranpo went in to give you kisses all over your face, your forehead, lips, cheek and nose.

Now, was the time people started staring at the couple and you were too much dumbfolded to stop. A sudden bump in your leg, thanks to the kid who passed by you make you back to your senses, as you held ranpo's head preventing him to give you more affection, that is in public at least.

Turning your head left and right, you find yourself seeing a small shop nearby, as you prayed to find something sweet in that shop.

"R-A-N-P-O" You called out, as Ranpo lift his head at you calling his name, his hands never leaving yours, "I will go buy us something, till then sit HERE"

You specifically had to pat the seat that was under the tree, making sure Ranpo was seated before you headed towards the small shop, looking for something sweet.

A while later you returned back with a packet full of small packed snickers, the chocolate was the closed to what Ranpo ate.

Ranpo looks at you as he jumped out of his seat in joy, running towards you, hugging you tight. "Okay Okay, now stop sulking here are the treats....you deserve" You said, as you handed the packet to ranpo, both of you yet again walking towards the agency.

"Y/NNNNN"

"Hum?" you responded as you say ranpo extending his hand to give you one piece of snickers, and all the annoyance you felt for your boyfriend at that moment vanished.

"Y/NNNN Eat with me!!"

You took the piece of snickers before unwrapping it, as you saw him do the same, before placing the chocolate mini bar in your mouth, the chocolate flavor, melting within.

Both of you, by the time you reached the agency had finished the whole packet of snickers, as you threw the packet throw the nearest bin, walking lazily as you held his hand again. Ranpo yet again haults you, this time your irritation taking over you, "What no-"

A sudden weight was placed on your head making you confused a little, as your hands reached to touch the mass on your head, a Flower crown

"I love you"

With that, Ranpo skipped away from you, chasing after Atsushi, shouting at him to bring him snacks whereas for you, you held the flower crown in your hands smiling at that small gesture.