Teasing! [Chuuya Nakahara]

Anonymous asked: Hi!! I wanted to ask for a chuuya where chuuya calls her s/o doll and s/o asks and blushes and chuuya teases her a bit about it? Total fluff <3 Sorry if this doesn't make sense, you can ignore it! If it wasn't a problem, I'd like the scenario. Take care! 

Oneshot: Chuuya calls you "doll," and when you blush and ask about it, he playfully teases you.
Genre: Fluff
A/N: Oml hiii I had to think for a while but I hope you like it<33

Genre: FluffA/N: Oml hiii I had to think for a while but I hope you like it<33

Chuuya had always been known for his ways  and a hothead personality in the mafia, but when it came to his significant other, You, he had a soft spot that he couldn't deny

Chuuya had always been known for his ways and a hothead personality in the mafia, but when it came to his significant other, You, he had a soft spot that he couldn't deny. The two of you were out on a casual date, strolling through the streets hand in hand. The evening air was cool, and the city lights painted the surroundings with pastel and neon hues of lightening.

As you walked together, Chuuya couldn't help but steal glances at you, his heart swelling with affection. Finally, he couldn't contain himself any longer and turned to you with a glint in his eye.

"You know, doll," he murmured, his voice low and affectionate.

You blinked, your cheeks instantly flushing with embarrassment. "Did you just call me... 'doll'?" you stammered, not letting him finish the sentence as a mix feeling of surprise and warmth spread through you. It was totally out of personality for Chuuya, or at least you thought

Chuuya chuckled, a devilish smirk playing on his lips. "Yeah, I did. What's wrong with that, doll? Don't tell me you don't like it."

You bit your lip, unable to hide your growing grin. "Well, it's just... It's a little embarrassing, that's all. Besides, stop teasing me with that face of yours, seriously, Doll?"

Chuuya grinned mischievously, his eyes sparkling with amusement. He leaned in closer, your faces inches apart. "Yeah, doll. You're like a precious porcelain doll to me," he teased, his voice taking on a playful tone. "Delicate, yet strong. Beautiful, yet fiery."

Your blush deepened, and you playfully swatted at his chest. "Stop teasing," you mumbled, unable to hide your smile.

Chuuya chuckled softly and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. "I can't help it if you're so damn adorable when you blush, doll," he said, his tone affectionate. "But I mean every word. You're special to me."

You leaned in and captured his lips in a sweet, lingering kiss, your heart filled with warmth and love. "You're special to me too, Chuuya," you whispered against his lips.

Cooling yourself down, you broke away the kiss before smacking his head, "Never call me that again"

Chuuya's arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer. "Oh, come on, doll. You're blushing. I think you like it," he teased, his tone dripping with affection.

Your so called 'cooled down' blush deepened, and you playfully swatted his chest. "Fine, maybe I do," you admitted, your gaze meeting his with a shy smile.

Chuuya leaned in, his lips brushing against your ear as he whispered, "Good, because I love calling you that. I love you."

You melted into his embrace, feeling cherished and loved. The two of you continued your walk, hand in hand, as the city around you faded into the background. In that moment, nothing else mattered except the sweet moment you shared, that became nothing but a lovable memory.

***

A/N: 👹you didn't say ily to chuuya back haw