She slowly entered the room while holding hands with Maria.
I ordered Maria to leave, and she obeyed. I left my seat and walked toward her. I held her in my arms and moved towards my seat. She grasped at me in surprise, but instantly gave in to my arms. I sat on the chair with her on my lap. I looked down, and I was met with the most beautiful black eyes staring at me. I placed a little kiss on her forehead. She is so cute; I can't wait to see her bloom into a lovely flower.

"Can I know your name, little girl?"
Sebastian asked in a very sweet voice, unlike himself. I felt weird.
She stared at him for a while before answering.

" Sera"
Such a beautiful name.

"My name is Sera."

She said it with great enthusiasm. She intensely stared at Sebastian and started laughing.

"What's so funny, baby?"

She looked up at me, still laughing.

"He looks like a langoor. A very big langoor, with long hair on his head and face." 

That's my baby girl.  Sebastian was dumbfounded, and I couldn't help my laughter. She is right. He is in dire need to groom himself. Thank god, now we have someone who can show him the mirror.

"We will settle that later." Sebastian gave me his warning look.

"I am Sebastian, he is my brother Alex. We have one more sibling, currently he is not here. His name is Jackson and we all are your mates. You should feel proud for you being chosen as our mate."

He is a absolute moron, there's no doubt left.

"That's not how you should talk to child." I glared at Sebastian.
Then, I looked at Sera.
"We are blessed to have you with us,baby. You are a very strong girl."

"She should know about her being our mate. You can't keep her in shade." This moron has no common sense.

"You don't have any ounce of common sense. She is a child. You should refrain from discussions like these. I highly doubt she even knows, what's a mate is?"

Suddenly, I felt a pull on my shirt and saw Sera slightly puffing her nostrils.

" I know, what's a mate is. My blue aunty told me everything about them"
There was a satisfied look on Sebastian face.

"What did she told you,baby??"
I asked.

"She told me that mates bond with each other for life. They spend their life together. She told me that I will feel complete and different around my mate.  But I felt wierd when I met you.
I don't know, if I am your mate."

I was taken a back. She is a child right now. Currently she will not be able to feel emotions like we can. It's not her fault. I was about to distract her with food but suddenly Sebastian questioned.

"We are your mates, that's for sure.What else do you know about mates?" He seemed really curious.

Moron, a complete moron. I don't want to have discussion like this with her untill she gets little older.

I was going to shut this crap up but Sera suddenly got excited.

" I know everything,my aunty told me everything. She  said that mates love each other. They are just like family. They produce lots and lots of children together. But mates should have only 2 children as it is very difficult to raise children."

I was dumbfounded. Who tells children these things?? I highly doubt her so called aunty. I wanted to distract her with something But here goes Sebastian.

" Unacceptable, we should atleast have 7 children. I can't settle with 2"
Does he even know that he is talking to a child.

"My aunty says, you will get bankrupt if you got to feed more than 2 children. Two are enough!!."

Children grows much faster these days.I am speechless. Sebastian was about to say something but I stopped him. I can't handle this anymore.

" Breakfast is getting cold. Let's focus on that. Look baby, we got so much to eat."

Suddenly Jackson entered the dinning room. I was shocked upon seeing his state.

Author's Note-
I am a new writer so please support me. I am open for suggestions.

"Sera is a word of Hebrew origin which means princess".

Spam hearts in the comment section, if you liked this chapter.