Grimmel and Ruffnut

Ohhh Ruffnut. Why?

Just... Why...

...

Third Person P.O.V

"(M/N)!" Hiccup shouts desperately as the group lands, Gobber sighing heavily.

"Thor almighty. Guess we won't be needing this then, huh?" He mumbles, gesturing to the flimsy cage.

(M/N) rushes over as Valka lands, Hiccup helping (Y/N) down and supporting her arm on his shoulder.

"I'm fine, really!" (Y/N) tries to dismiss before hissing in pain, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"What happened?!" (M/N) frantically questions as she rushes over, looking over (Y/N) and smacking her hands away.

"I led us right into his trap," Hiccup growls to himself, shaking his head as he gently removes (Y/N)'s arm. "(Y/N) fell from high up and her back is in pain."

(M/N) unstraps some of her armor, raising the side of it before wincing sympathetically.

"Nice work, Chief." Tuffnut rolling his eyes.

"Nasty bruising all along your hip and back, and trails up your spine," (M/N) murmurs, brushing her fingers across the skin as (Y/N) yelps in pain.

"Right, Ruff?"

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," Hiccup sighs, shaking his head and running an aggravated hand through his hair.

(Y/N) goes to reply before pausing, noticing Tuffnut was answered with silence.

"Wait... Where is Ruffnut?" (Y/N) questions, lowering her shirt and armor as she looks around.

"We... We left her behind?!" Fishlegs gasps with wide eyes, Tuffnut slowly turning and looking at the empty saddle.

"How?!" (Y/N) demands, Astrid nodding with narrowed eyes. "I-I mean... Just how?"

"Yeah! You ride a two-headed dragon together!" Astrid agrees.

"Oh, yeah. I feel like how Ruffnut is every day," Tuffnut kicks at a rock, slouching. "Dumb."

"Odin be spanked!" Gobber yells, waving his arms in exasperation. "First the lass gets hurt, and now this? Just gets better and better." 

The crowd around them murmur in agreement, Hiccup looking around before shaking his head at himself.

"I try to avoid looking at her. It gives me acid reflux," Tuffnut tries to explain.

"Okay, guys! Just... Keep your helmets on. Toothless, (D/N) and I will find her."

"What?" (Y/N) questions, raising a brow and folding her arms. "Uh, I'm coming with you."

"Not while you're hurt, you're not." Hiccup firmly replies.

"I'm fine, Hiccup!"

"You are not!"

The two stare at one another, not backing down.

"Bah! It doesn't even matter!" A Viking shouts, drawing their attention. "Toothless has the Light Fury, and (D/N) has the Sonic Angel now! They're probably not even coming back."

"What?" Hiccup questions, narrowing his eyes at the man.

"Of course they will!" (Y/N) shouts back, shaking her head in denial.

"You... Gave them their freedom, guys." Astrid softly calls from behind them. "What were you expecting?"

"I never thought they would stay away for good!" Hiccup replies, gesturing to the distance as he looks over at her. "I-I..."