The Failed Attack

Not much of the movie left ):

I'm not emotionally ready--

...

Third Person P.O.V

"To the Chief and his warrior-ess!" Gobber shouts over the crowd, making them cheer back.

Everyone was in high spirits, some houses already nearly done and a large feast taking place in honor of New Berk.

"To the Chief and his warrior-ess!" They all shout, clinking their mugs together.

Men cheer as they toss Hiccup in the air, (Y/N) watching with an amused smile.

"Okay, guys! Now I'm just getting sick!" Hiccup groans, swaying as they set him down.

(Y/N) chuckles, stabling him by wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

Hiccup smiles in thanks, turning away as he retches.

"Gotta say, I thought you two were off your rockers." Gobber comments, approaching them and taking a sip of his drink. "But this spot ain't half bad."

"This was supposed to be a temporary solution," Hiccup sighs, removing his arm from (Y/N).

"Grimmel is still a large threat," she agrees.

"It's unanimous!" Eret gains their attention, raising his mug. "Everyone agrees we've definitely traded up. I'd say old Grimmel won't be able to find us here." He punches Hiccup's arm, "well done, you two!"

Hiccup forces a chuckle, nervously looking around before frantically whispering, "what if the tail broke?"

"I'm sure it's fine, love," (Y/N) replies as he bites his nails anxiously.

"What if Grimmel found them? What if they need us?"

"They're probably having the time of their lives!" Gobber responds nonchalantly.

"How would I know?!" Hiccup demands, walking backwards. "That Light Fury never comes around! And when she does, she's always rushing off."

"Hiccup," (Y/N) calls, raising her brows as he raises his hands in defeat.

"I'm just saying, how... How do we know they're right for us?"

"Us?" Gobber and (Y/N) say at the same time.

"You know what I mean, (Y/N). I-I mean the Sonic Angel seems all well and good, but that doesn't matter if her friend continues being so wild and skittish!"

"... I think he's lost it," Gobber whispers, (Y/N) nodding in agreement before quickly shaking her head.

"I mean, we can slowly gain her trust--"

"I'm just gonna say it, I don't trust that Light Fury." He grumbles, Gobber heartily laughing.

"You can't tame 'em all, Hiccup." Gobber sighs, "one day you'll both have to snip those apron strings and let Toothless and (D/N) stetch their wings."

"Hmm," (Y/N) mumbles softly, rubbing her neck with a small sigh.

"Reminds me of a talk I had with Stoick about you-- gah!" Gobber shrieks, tons of Hobgobblers watching him. "Where do they keep coming from?!"

"What?" (Y/N) questions, turning around as he frantically looks between her and the dragons.

"Those bloody Hobgobblers! I swear they're popping up faster than rabbits." Gobber says as he hides. "I think they want to eat me. Evidence would suggest I'm tasty."

"Uh-huh," (Y/N) slowly says, gasping as Tuffnut appears from nowhere.

"Hiccy! A moment?"

"Hiccy?" (Y/N) repeats, Hiccup groaning in embarrassment before following Tuffnut.