"One, two, three four five! Where's..." He whimpers in fear, backing away.

"Hold on, gang!" Hiccup calls to the crowd, making them pause as Gobber quickly joins, running into a man. "I said make camp."

"Did you see them?" Gobber frantically whispers, the man raising a brow before facing Hiccup.

"Not... Build a new village."

"Who died and made you Chief?" Snotlout stupidly questions.

(Y/N) gasps, the crowd cringing with groans. Valka holds (M/N) back as she tries to lunge at Snotlout, only stopping as Gothi lowers herself down and smacks the side of his head with her staff.

(Y/N) watches in disbelief before shaking her head, "this place is really nice, but we have to get moving by tomorrow. Grimmel could still be after us."

"It is nice," Hiccup agrees before facing the crowd. "But (Y/N)'s right. Grimmel is still out there, and this is not the Hidden World."

"We don't even know if this Hidden World exists!" A man replies, firmly setting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah," his friend agrees. "This place is real."

Valka walks forward with (M/N), the crowd murmuring in agreement.

"There's nothing more stubborn than a mob of tired, hungry Vikings," Valka softly speaks.

"I'm sure we could all use a day or so to rest up. The dragons as well. They have been carrying our supplies for a long time," (M/N) adds, Hiccup nodding.

"Well, I guess this can work as a base in the meantime." He mutters to himself, glancing around. "It's defensible, hidden."

(Y/N) looks around, squinting as the setting sun's rays peek through the tall pine trees.

"All right, you can stay," Hiccup says after a moment.

"Say hello to New Berk!" Gobber shouts, the crowd cheering with excitement. "Let's get building, lads!"

"Until!" Hiccup stops their cheering, holding his arms out to calm them. "Toothless, (D/N), (Y/N) and I find the Hidden World."

The crowd groans, booing and walking off to start building their homes.

(Y/N) sighs softly, dusting off her hands as she walks off to help Astrid unload some materials. Hiccup grins her way, approaching her before grunting as Tuffnut forcefully leads him away.

"Now, about that voice. Can we lose the whole honking goose thing?"

Hiccup rolls his eyes as Tuffnut continues.

"It's hard to imagine wedded bliss with that going off every minute."

Tuffnut cackles, walking away as Hiccup remains in his spot.

"If you two are going to continue West, we should head back to make sure we weren't followed," Valka gains his attention, (M/N) nodding in agreement.

"Great idea!" Snotlout appears, grinning. "I'll go with you for protection."

"No!" (M/N) frantically yells, startling Hiccup.

"... Because... You're far too important here," Valka quickly recovers for (M/N).

Snotlout nods, smirking as he walks off. "Yeah."

"Thank the gods," (M/N) sighs in relief, Valka chuckling.

(Y/N) walks over with (M/N)'s bedroll, pausing when she sees her and Valka geared up.

"You're leaving?" She calls, rushing over.