The begining

It was Hyunjin who found him sitting on the bathroom floor, scars littering his arms like a constellation of stars, crying while holding a blade in his small hands. Hyunjin ran up to Felix and gently took the blade, silently cleaning the wounds.
"I didn't mean to," he said, wishing it were true.
hyunjin never said anything, just cleaned him up and hugged Felix as he cried in his arms, trying not to cry himself. When Felix fell asleep, Hyunjin carefully picked him up, brought him to his room, and put him in bed. Hyunjin tucked him in and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before leaving and going to his own room.

The next day, Felix woke up feeling slightly happier, but behind that happiness was an overwhelming feeling of dread that he tried to keep down, Like always. he was excited to see the other members, but he was worried about last night. Had Hyunjin told someone? Would Hyunjin tell someone? What if he walks into practice and everyone tells him to leave because they don't want any 'freaks' in the group? Despite his fear, he got up and got ready as if everything is normal. He walked into the kitchen and saw Seungmin and Jeongin. He got scared but walked in to get a drink, and they acted normal. They just sat there talking about random stuff. Felix joined in. They joked around, flirted a little-everything was okay, so Hyunjin must not have told these two.