"You're not even serious. This is serious. You have to accept that invitation and you know it as well as me."

"I'd like to consider it for a few days," he muttered when her face became so red it was threatening to explode.

"Ok, two days and not an hour more for your insanity. Mind my words!"

"Good, um... can I keep that?" He pointed at the letter feeling the butterflies arising.

"What do you want with that invitation?" Asked principal Han buffed.

"Read. Think," he shrugged.

"Take it and get out of my eyesight!" She fell back on the chair taking in heavy breaths when Jimin bowed politely taking the letter and the envelope then escaping the office quickly.

"Will you manage?" Mr. Ku put Jungkook's suitcase on the floor in the tiny dormitory room he was sharing with Jimin.

It seemed so odd that someone else was carrying his luggage as if he didn't have two working hands, but he was keeping the act. Just a few more weeks, until the ball, until winning the bet. His insides twisted dangerously, because what he had experienced wasn't in any way fitting into a stupid bet anymore.

The story about Taehyung's sister Jimin had mentioned to him briefly so heartbreaking he decided to take care of bringing it justice as soon as he will be out of here, this prison like school, yet the prettiest place.

"Thank you, I'm fine sir," Jungkook nodded his head so Mr. Ku left the room quickly.

When has life become such a roller coaster ride, Jungkook wondered crouching down to open the suitcase, but the door banged open.

"Um... hi," Jungkook blushed seeing Jimin storming in, slamming the door shut with impact.

"What have you done?" Jimin crossed his arms raising his tone not so nicely.

"What do you mean?"

"An official invitation from your brother!" Jimin's eyes were now tossing thunders.

"I... you wanted to buy Taehyung time, so... that's the only thing I came up with," Jungkook wasn't looking at him mumbling towards the suitcase. "My brother wanted to invite you anyway."

"He should rather invite the one who was spreading her legs for him during his last rut," said Jimin harshly when it seemed as if each word was aimed to slap Jungkook.

Of course he has slept with Vanessa, but, she wasn't the first, or the last, or meaning anything.

"She would have been the happiest omega on the planet if he had done, but now he will have to suffer through an awkward ball with someone who won't let him do anything."

Jungkook only nodded, starting an argument now wouldn't make any sense.

"Unless I reject the invitation, then he will have to invite his Vanessa," muttered Jimin raising icy goosebumps all over Jungkook's skin.

He wished to say something, but Jimin only stormed out of the room leaving it so empty he could howl.

There was thick rain banging against the roof of the tree house, the distant lights of the academy's towers were coming through the thick forest crowns. There must have been around midnight, but Jimin wasn't in a mood to return to his room. Him and Kook were ignoring each other the whole day, not speaking a word, so after Mr. Ku has checked the dorm rooms he had sneaked out.

There was the invitation resting on the floor beside the blanket he was covered with. Of course he had been aware this moment will come, but he had always believed then he will have the safe option of picking Yoongi's invitation. Now, he was here, jealous of Vanessa, mad at himself, mad at Jungkook, at Kook, Yoongi, Taehyung, the whole world, Han especially.

There was a crack raising all hair on his body, so he sharpened his senses catching the scent of the forest, some owls in the top branches above the tree house, insects working themselves up the bark, rabbits escaping towards a burrow, there was a bee hive on one of the neighboring oaks, so it was difficult to catch the notes of olive bush and daffodils, but his heart calmed down immediately. Of course no one else knew about the tree house, the secret of the Park family, a safe place around the school where his mother and grandmother used to hide from the whole world. Steps sounded on the wooden floor and the loud panting of his best friend reached Jimin's ears.

 Steps sounded on the wooden floor and the loud panting of his best friend reached Jimin's ears

Thank you so much for all your beautiful feedback and your kind words. We will have to stay strong and be there for each other during that time. So what do you think about Jimin receiving Jungkook's invitation and his reaction? What will he tell Tae, will he be able to convince him?

Much <3