Three

Okay first I apologize for not updating, I told you guys that I'll update once a week but I didn't so, sorry. Anyways that's why this will be a long chapter!

Who do you want Kyouka to be shipped with?
♡♡♡

_______________🌟________________
Toru and Mina were just complaining about the homework and how difficult it is. At that Momo just rolled her eyes and tried to explain it to them. Momo also tried her best to help them, it was difficult for her. Because she couldn't stop thinking about a certain purplehead and no, it wasn't Kyouka...
_______________🌟________________
Location: Izuku Jirou Dorm room
Time: 1pm (13:00)
Day: Monday

Narrator's Pov:

While the girls were studying, the boys or more like our favorite Katsuki and Izuku Duo was talking in Izukus dorm.

"So do we have any homework bro?" Izuku asked his best friend.

"Yep, didn't you pay attention?!"

"Nahhh"

"Ugh, we have to do this" Katsuki said as he showed Izuku his homework.

"Can I copy yours?" he asked him. Izuku really didn't know what to do. They had have English class today. The thing was Izuku was really bad at it. Even thought it was just a small lesson because Midnight wasn't there. Present Mic still gave them homework, that had to be done by tomorrow...

"Just once Bastard" Katsuki grumbled, it was still heard by Izuku. Katsuki knew how bad Izukus English was. So he let him copy.

Katsuki Bakugou's Pov:

I'm just gonna let him copy this once, he will need to learn this. Izu thanked me and told me that he will pay attention tomorrow. Let's see if that is true. Maybe I should tell him that we will probably be writing some sort of vocab quiz about new words. When I told him that he will need to learn them, he just told me that he will later probably.

I looked at him and saw that he was copying my homework.

"You do know that we will be writing a test/quiz on words tomorrow in English class?"

"WE DO WHAT?!" He looked at me like I just grew two heads. What's wrong with him? I looked back at him confused.

"You need to help me!"

"Okay" I sighted. "I can try" he looked at me thankful. And we started after he was done copying.

Time skip

"JUST SAY THE DAMN ANSWER!"

"I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER!"

"ANSWER!" How can he be so stupid!

"BUT I DON'T KNOW!"

"YOU DO KNOW!"

"NO!" Ugh, he is so stupid!

"IF YOU KNOW THAT (Insert japanese for snow(Yuki?)) MEANS SNOW! AND (insert japanese for men) MEANS MEN! THAN WHAT DOES (Insert japanese for snowman) MEAN?!"

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW!"

"YOU ARE BEING STUPID!"

Meanwhile somewhere else

"Bakubro is yelling at Jirobro" Kaminari Denki, stated.

"Yep, I wonder what it's about" Kirishima his best friend answered.

"Probably something serious" Sero said.

"Yeah very serious!" The other two agreed.

Back to the fav Duo

"PLEASE KAT I DON'T KNOW!" The damn bastard said he looked like he was ugly crying!

"YOU DO SAY IT!" I yelled at him, I grabbed my book and hit him with it!

"OUCH!" he whined.

"STOP BEING A PU$$Y!" I yelled and hit him again.

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" he was on the flow dramatically gasping. Just as i was about to throw another insult at him, we heard a knock. We both froze in action.

"Yes?" I said calmly. The door opened and I saw Tape standing there.

"Bakubro, Jirobro, dinner is done come down" he said, before he left he looked at us and shook his head. After he left we both just looked at each other a moment.

"BYE!" The nerd yelled and with that he ran. I ran after him. The damn nerd!

Kyouka Jirou's Pov:

Everyone was there, I mean almost everyone. My idiotic brother and Katsuki were missing. Soon he came running downstairs. He sat down quick next to Kirishima, behind him Katsuki was coming with a book. An English book...

Katsuki sat down next to that brother of mine and we all began to eat shortly after.

"itadakimasu" (correct spelling?)

"Bro are you alright?" Denki asked my brother.

"No..."

"What happend, we heard Bakubro yell at you" Kirishima said looking at him.

"English happend"

"You are an idiot" I said and everyone who had listened to him looked at me.

"He hit me with a book" he said.

"Stop whining like a little Bitch" I stated.

"You are mean baby sister"

"Don't call me that, you probably deserve it, right?" I looked at Katsuki then. He nodded.

"Traitor, I'm not staying with you at home at the break" He said complaining.

"So what?! Are you gonna stay at the dorms then?" I asked, I could careless.

"I'm staying at Grandma's" he said looking proud.

"That's very-" Iida started to say but I interrupted him.

"Grandma is dead"

"Still, then I'm staying at Kats"

"Yes, we can learn some English" And with that Katsuki raised the book to hit him.

"Ahh lord save me" he said dramatically, holding his hand to his forehead like he was fainting.

Time skip after dinner

Narrator's Pov:

After the event full dinner they all went to sleep. Almost everyone was already asleep since it was 10pm (22:00). Just one person was still awake, a beautiful girl with black hair. Thinking about a boy...

About Izuku Jirou, her crush...

What she didn't know that certain boy was having a dream, in his dream he had two children with a beautiful long black haired woman. She was beautiful and he loved her in his dream...What about in real life?

_______________♡________________
That's it for now! 500+ views! You guys are amazing, I will now try to update this story more♡♡♡

Stay safe and healthy!

Words: 978