Nice few hours

"Well now that I have some time to myself what should i do" minus girlfriend thought. She looked around her room, when her bladder started to ache. "I don't know if I should use my diaper or not" minus gf thought to herself. "I know blue bf doesn't mind my diapers so maybe I should just piss my diaper" minus gf began to consider. "Well, I'll probably have a accident before making it to the toilet anyway" minus girlfriend convinced herself. She began to push out a stream of piss, it tingled at her crotch then it filled her diaper, minus gf peed in her diaper and continued to sit in it enjoying the warmth of the pee inside her pamper.

"Wow that feels good" minus gf thought to herself. She then began to pee in her diaper more and more, until her diaper was soaked. She started to enjoy the feeling of the warm pee flowing through her diaper, it sent shivers down her spine. "it seems like it gets better each time!." She thought to herself, she just finished peeing and then decided to watch a couple videos. She really liked watching the couple videos posted of her wonderful blue bf singing. After a while, she stood up and rubbed herself where she had wet. "I need to take a shower so i can get cleaned up." She thought and went to her bathroom. She walked into her bathroom, feeling happy with herself.

In her bathroom she undressed, leaving her diaper on, and she started her shower. She cleaned her hair and the necessities, remembering she had plans with blue bf. *gurgle* Her stomach churned but she ignored it. That was a mistake however, as she then messed herself in the shower. She changed her nappy, put a new one on, and finished showeringShe dried off and went back to her bedroom and put on a new diaper. She powdered her bum, and put on rash cream. She then taped her pamphlet back up.Minus gf went downstairs and fixed herself a snack. She ate her cereal quickly and began to get ready. Minus gf then put on her nice clothes, and went on her way to her bfs house to pick him up.