House date part 2

Minus girlfriend began to get incredibly nervous about what her mom would think of her boyfriend. "Well he certainly looks the part, but's that's only half of it, what's his singing skill?" Asked rider momma. "He's actually that kid that i told you about, the one that beat me in a rap battle" ex-rockstar replied. "He can prove his worth, by rap battling me" rider momma said, confidently. Minus girlfriend quickly ran upstairs and changed her diaper while her margo began to ready the limos.

"I think me and your little boyfriend will be fine, but you may want to hold on to the speakers, goth girlfriend sweetie." Rider momma said as the limo began to start. Rider momma wasn't lying, as once the limo started, minus girlfriend nearly flew off, but she grabbed onto the speakers so she didn't go flying. Unsurprisingly, blue boyfriend was destroying rider momma, and minus girlfriend already felt the effects of his soothing voice, and she was relaxed and had drenched and filled her pamps up to the brim. She first felt the warmth spread from her crotch to her ass with a small hiss~, then she felt the contents of her bowels slide into her diaper. At this point, minus girlfriend had used her diaper so many times it barely phased her anymore, and knew she had to focus on holding on to the speakers.. Like last time, blue boyfriend completely swept the victory, even when rider momma did her fastest song she ever made, blue boyfriend didn't miss a single note.

"Well, I'm not a sore loser, and I can admit I just got owned by you. You have proven your worth and have my permission to date my daughter" rider momma congratulated blue boyfriend on his victory. "I knew you could do it!" Minus girlfriend shouted out, as blue boyfriend followed her back to minus girlfriend's room. Blue boyfriend could see minus girlfriend's sagging diaper drooping below her skirt. "Uhh, goth girlfriend, I-I think you need a change" blue boyfriend informed her. "I guess I do, hey how do you feel about changing my diaper, like just as a rare occasion?" Minus girlfriend asked. "Uh if your sure, I don't mind doing this every once in a while." Blue boyfriend replied.

Minus girlfriend payed down as blue boyfriend untapped her diaper. He wiped her butt off til it was fully clean and then put her very dirty diaper in her trash can. He slid the new diaper under her butt and then applied the baby powder, and finally taped up the new diaper. "Wow, that was like, professional!" Minus girlfriend said, slightly shocked. "Yeah, I used to babysit for a while for money before miku became mainstream." Blue boyfriend explained. "Speaking of babysitting, there's this kid I'm babysitting tonight. It's kinda funny that I'm babysitting, when I look like I need a babysitter. Would you like to help me tonight?" Minus girlfriend asked. "Sure, I would like to spend time with you whenever I can." Blue boyfriend replied. "Alright, I'll text you the address and time to be there later." Minus girlfriend said.

They then played Minecraft for 2 more hours and minus girlfriend only wet 2 times during their playthrough, however unlike earlier, these were actual accidents. "Gosh, it feels like my accidents are getting worse as time goes on." Minus girlfriend thought to herself. Soon, it was time for blue boyfriend to leave, so she said goodbye and he was on his way. "So I guess I have a couple hours to myself before it's time for babysitting." Minus girlfriend thought to herself.